Chapter ten

Luxio had been extra careful. He knew what was going on. That's why before this whole entire battle. Why he disappeared from the mansion was he was looking for his clan.

His clan of Luxio. And of course his boss, Luxray. He had made sure that this perp would be caught. Even if that meant trying to bargain with his father. His father was that Luxray.

He blocked a Iron tail with Protect. I hope Luxray makes it in time. This Pikachu is surprisingly strong, despite what Pikachu's stats really are.

Luxio glanced at the body of the dead Litten. He looked up at Pikachu as he used Swift. Pikachu got hit by the stars. Though that only seemed to make her even more pissed. She used Thunderbolt.
...

Pachirisu couldn't believe it. Despite all the effort he put into figuring out who did it, he was too late to stop Pikachu from murdering both Charizard and Litten. And judging by the lack of Eevee showing up, he believed she murdered the little fox.

He jumped out in front of Luxio and took the Thunderbolt that was meant for the non-guilty electric type. He had a special ability you see.

No it was not talking as if he was a detective. It was absorbing electricity instead of getting affected by it. He's a special Pachirisu. No it's not because he's a detective.

And no it's not because of his hidden ability either. It was his moveset. Not only did he manage to learn U-turn from a TM. But he had a history of parents who learned moves because their parents were female Pachirisu and some other kind of Pokémon who could mate with them.

He knew Rollout. And Iron tail. And before he learned U-turn he knew Bestow. And his last move? Thunder.

Pikachu growled as she prepared an Iron tail. " Nosy detective. I'm going to finish you first! And then kill your friends next!" She declares. She gets shot with a shell.

It appears that Wartortle had more than just jokes up His sleeve. The turtle went around the room in a rapid spin. And Pikachu couldn't even manage to hit him when he went around in a shell that's stronger than her attacks.

Pachirisu took this opportunity to curl up into a ball. It's not a Defense Curl. He rolled at Pikachu and knocked her over. Her face looked like Mario's when he dies in his games.

Pikachu gets up. She uses Thunderbolt on Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur cries out in pain. Pikachu, more swiftly than ever,  Iron tail's Sandile. She tries to hit him again, trying to use her Iron tail as a knife.

Pachirisu blocks her attacks with his own Iron Tail. Pikachu growls, a ball of electricity coming out of her tail. She managed to hit the Rapid Spinning Wartortle. It didn't seem to affect him as he slammed into her once more.

Pikachu hit a wall. She groaned as she quickly got back on her feet, trying to attack everyone in the room. It didn't work, as a sudden distraction went into the room.

A bunch of Luxio ran into the room. Along with a Luxray. " Halt! In the name of my clan!" He roared, knocking Pikachu on the ground. He placed a paw on her chest. He snarled deeply. " You sicken me. Trying to murder all these Pokémon. I'm sure you were going to Murder my son as well." He meowed. " Son?" Wartortle asked.

" You see, this Luxray is my dad. We live in Amp Plains. Or at least I did till two years ago." Luxio exclaimed. Luxray hissed down at Pikachu. " And what you see here is a filthy creature. She's evil alright. She's the one who messed with my group before." Luxray explained.

" You mean she sent us from our last home?" Luxio asked his apparent father. " What the heck is going on?" Bulbasaur asked. Luxray looked at her. " You're getting help." He growled, as he used Charge Beam on Pikachu. She yelped with pain.

She closed her eyes. When she opened them, white was there instead of brown-Black. She was now blind.

She growled at him. " Let go of me you smelly and foul cat!" She yelled. " Not till the Arcanines get here." Luxray slowly growled. A sound of barking was outside.

" Speak of the devil." Luxray spat in her face. Usually when some animal goes blind they whimper, shy away, or scratch whoever is in their face. Pikachu just tried to escape. Using her Iron tail and Thunderbolt.

But nothing could be done, as she was blind and couldn't really run anywhere. Pachirisu cuffed her to himself. " You are in big trouble. Murder is a serious crime." He states. " As if I don't know that, rat breath." She insults.

" Shut up." Pachirisu commented. She tried to pull against the cuffs. She got Razor Leafed by Bulbasaur when she did. Pachirisu banded her to the Arcanines. " Thank you for helping us solve this murder. I underestimated you, Pachirisu." The lead Arcanine commented to him in a salute.

" Heh." Pachirisu commented. " No problem. I honestly didn't know what I was doing. If it wasn't for Luxio, Sandile, and everyone else here, I wouldn't have solved this." Pachirisu truthfully told, rubbing his back with his paws, embarrassed a little.

Pikachu grumbled something under her breath. " You have the right to remain silent, Pikachu." Arcanine told her, slowly saying her name as if it was an insult.

" You're a disgrace to your kind. You will be locked up for a very long time, punk." Arcanine commented, picking her up in his jaws. She started screaming curse words at them.

" You will regret arresting me you fools! I will come for my revenge!" She cried out, trying to use her tail to keep in place. It didn't work.

" Stop struggling, you pathetic excuse for a starter." Arcanine growled at her as he dragged her away. " You will regret the day you took this job! I swear I will get you back for this one day!" She exclaimed, sparks flying.

Pachirisu snorted. " You won't be able to do so. You'll be dead by then." He commented. They took Pikachu away as she continued to swear she would kill him. " Meh." He commented.

Authors note: This isn't the end of the book. There will be an Epilogue. Yes. Pikachu is the murderer. Ps...the Epilogue probably won't be as long as the other parts. And there will be facts and a question page if you want to ask something about the book. There will be a second book though. So if you're interested in that you can look out for that. I hope you've enjoyed Mystery Murder Matlock. It is the end of the Matlock, but it will soon be time for a new book. Murder she wrote. Now I have a question for all of you. What was the least expecting thing in this whole entire book? Who is your favorite character? Who is your least. And now...I'm going to finish this book by writing the epilogue and hopefully not make the authors note this long ever again.

Pokémon count
Pachirisu- Detective
Bulbasaur- Stalker
Pikachu- Murderer
Wartortle- The Joker you don't want to mess with
Luxio- The one who gets no attention by the author
Sandile- the sidekick