Chapter nine

Pachirisu managed to get to the lab. He sighed. There was something wrong with Eevee. She didn't seem like a sidekick, so why would she help the murderer? Was there something he didn't know about?

He put the evidence he had under a scanner. " This is it." He told himself. " I will finally figure out who the murderer is once and for all."
...

" Im going to tell the detective. Everything you're planning." Eevee growled, shaking. The murderer turned to her. They groaned her face and moved it. " I was originally planning on doing this anyways. I'm not letting you tell anyone. Even if the detective finds out who I am. That doesn't mean he will win. I won't let him, for I am the world's most cute Pokémon ever!" The murderer laughed, taking out a knife.

Eevee's eyes widened. " W-what's that?" She asked. " You don't know what a knife is? Or are you just surprised I would kill you? Even if you are an Eevee, you will never be like me." The murderer said, stabbing the fox in the heart.

Eevee fell to the ground, dead. The murderer smiled. " One less Pokemon to kill. I won't stop till they're all dead. Better get to murdering that bitchy Sandile." They commented with a smirk.
...

" Where are you off to?" Ghost Froakie asked, floating besides Litten. He seemed extremely stressed. Maybe that's because he's been in a few situations. He told Sandile, who he trusted dearly despite barely knowing him, that a starter was the murderer.

He was chased a few times by the murderer themselves. He would never see that Pokémon the same way again. And not only that, but he swore the soul of Pyroar haunted him when he slept.

And now, he overheard the murderer's plans once more. Sandile was in trouble. He couldn't let him die. No. Litten barely did anything this entire time. And he decided he was going to start doing something. Even if that meant his end.
...

Pachirisu gasped. " It's her. She's the murderer." He commented, stumbling back. " I have to find her before she murders anyone else!"

The evidence showed that it was someone small. Someone evil enough to offer help, but then sneak off to do something horrible. No it wasn't Litten. Litten was a male. Plus, Pachirisu believed he was lost somewhere in this big mansion.

A roar made Pachirisu stop cold. He suddenly dashed out of the room. He had to find her before she murdered anyone else.
...

A Pokémon slunk around a corner as Litten watched her. He gulped. The Pokémon revealed themselves as they dashed at Sandile with full speed. Taking full action, Litten jumped in front of Sandile. " Huh?" The oblivious alligator asked, as the yellow Pokémon stabbed Litten instead of her target, Sandile.

" Grrr!" Pikachu growled as she took the knife out of the cat. Litten panted, feeling his own blood pool beneath him. " Ugh! You ruined my plan you stupid cat!" Pikachu exclaimed, sparks coming out of her cheeks in anger.

" Y-you. You took a knife for me." Sandile gasps. Pikachu ran at Sandile. " Time to finish the job!" She exclaimed, dashing at the alligator. Without warning, a Hydro Pump hit her. She yelped as she went flying in the air and landed against the wall.

" Why you little ugly turtle!" She yelled. Wartortle. He looked beyond pissed. " That's what you get for murdering my friend! I'm so Hydro Pumped up I could tear you limb from limb you overrated rat! You deserve more than a hit in the face from water after what you did!" Wartortle exclaimed.

" Oh please. I'm so cute Pachirisu wouldn't believe you if you said it was me. I'm a partner. And he will relieve anything I tell him. Even if it was you murdering your friend because of that fight." Pikachu sweetly says, before trying to cut Sandile.

" He might believe you! But I will never!" And with those words, vines went out and yanked the weapon away from Pikachu and Bulbasaur threw the knife out the window.

Bulbasaur trotted over. " I can't wait to kill you all." Pikachu commented, rubbing her paws together. Pikachu used Quick Attack to knock Sandile over.

" Where's Pachirisu when you need him?" Sandile grunted. " Who cares." Pikachu darkly growls. " As much as I care, you will all be dead anyways!"

She uses Thunderbolt, trying to hit Wartortle. Bulbasaur saves him by tackling him. Neither Pokémon were hit thankfully by the electricity.

Pikachu growls with hate. " I will kill you! I'll kill you all! You're just an underrated fat dinosaur! You're a dumb wrongly typed alligator! You're just an overrated starter in general I don't see why people like blue turtles! And I don't even know where the blue cat is! And you? You're just a battle scarred cat who's dying!" Pikachu exclaimed. " I'm right here!" Luxio exclaimed, running at the other electric type.

His strong paws knocked her over. " This blue cat is big enough to defeat your mousy butt, lady!" Luxio exclaimed. He sank his fangs into Pikachu. But Pikachu played dirty. She played dead until she used Iron tail on his chest.

Luxio cried out as he stumbled back, trying to figure out how to breath again. Pikachu laughed. " I'm out of your league, kiddies." She laughed as Litten blacked out as he completely stopped breathing.
...

Pachirisu walked in. " Pikachu murdered Charizard." He commented. His tall ears picked up feedback. A battle? He asked, listening as he heard a strike of a bolt.

" Shit!" He exclaimed as he dropped Charizard's dead wing. This is usually when someone realizes that they just abandoned finding something Important and then they have to get back before the zombies get their friends or whatever the situation.

Pachirisu dashed to the commons area. " In the name of the Starter Squad you are under arrest, Pikachu!" He exclaimed, using U-turn.

The other sort-of squirrel turned around. She clenched her fist. " You are going to regret that, detective. I already killed Litten. And now I'm going to kill you too." Pikachu promised, tail turning back into iron. " Let's work together to beat this shitty idiot." Wartortle commented. Everyone else nodded as they prepared themselves to defeat this criminal.

Authors note: This whole entire book i just wanted to scream " Surprise! The murderer is Pikachu!" And now I just taken that chance. Now the real question remains. Will anyone else die? Will the author stop killing my favorite characters? What will happen to Pikachu now?! Until the next chapter. Xd. Enjoy.

Pokémon count
Pachirisu- Detective
Bulbasaur- Stalker
Pikachu- Murderer
Wartortle- The Joker you don't want to mess with
Luxio- The one who gets no attention by the author
Sandile- the sidekick