Chapter eight

Pachirisu dashed to the lab. " Ive got to hurry! Before anyone else dies!" He exclaimed. " I'm sorry. I can't allow that to happen." A voice in the dark growled. Brown-tan fur poked out in the shape of a fluffy tail. " Eevee?" He asked.

The little fox Pokémon padded out in a strut. " What are you doing? Let me though!" He ordered her. She shook her head. " I can't allow you to do that, detective." She stated.

" That's BS!" He yelled at her. He dashed to her and tried to jump over her. She used Quick Attack to make him go back. His cheeks soared with electricity. " Let me through! This is insane! I need to know who it is!" He yelled at the Eevee. Then he looks her and gasped.

" Unless it's you." He breathed. She looked away, a growl on her breath. She looked back at him. " No. I work for the murderer you jackass!" She barked at him. He backed away. " No! This can't be true!" He commented. Eevee laughed.

She glared at him as she padded closer and whispered into his ear something more terrifying. " Just you wait till you see who the murderer is! I bet you'll have a real Hoothoot after that!" Eevee laughed.
....

The murderer snickered as they left the dumb detective with their blackmailed partner. " Now, it's time. Time to frame a starter for poisoning a best friend." The murderer laughed.

They raced into the kitchen. " Bye bye, Flyzard." They joked laughing really harshly. And punned really horribly. They climbed their way onto a chair and dumped hazardous chemicals into the flying types berry drink.

They cackled once they were out of earshot. " I hope Charizard enjoys the taste of being a poison type. I can't wait to see his face." They laughed as they ran off, acting like they didn't do a crime at all. After all, the murderer was one of the world's most trustworthy Pokémon.
...

Sandile panted as he sat down on a chair. He didn't mean to run away. He just panicked. " Hi, Sandile!" A cheerful voice exclaimed, making him jump out of his skin. Well, if he was an Arbok.

It was Wartortle. " Hi Wartortle." He replied, looking at the ground in sadness. " What's up? Glameow got your tongue?" Wartortle joked, laughing at his horrible joke.

" No. I didn't stutter either. It's just Pachirisu asked me a question and I can't tell him. Because otherwise the murderer will get me." Sandile told. " What?!" Wartortle asked, slamming his paws on the table harshly.

A glass cup fell and shattered to the floor. Wartortle got closer to Sandile. " Who cares?! If the murderer tries to get you, you get them! You must tell Pachirisu Who the murderer is if you know! It doesn't matter! If anyone else dies, then the murderer is one step closer to their goal. Whatever it is." Wartortle said in his face.

" Wow. I've never seen you this serious ever." Sandile comments. " Plus, that must be hard to bend down to get closer to my face." He continues, shrinking down.

" Go!" Wartortle shouted in his ears. That got him moving his paws. " I'm going! I'm going!" Sandile exclaimed, jumping off of the chair.
...

Wartortle sighed as he watched the little alligator/crocodile leave the kitchen. He put his head on his paws. " Maybe I should have asked him who the murderer is before I let him leave. It surely can't be Charizard can it?" Wartortle asked, his head jerked up in realization.

With those words, his best friend came flying in, knocking the door over its hinges. " Move aside!" The flying type roared, breaking the chair that was supposedly his, as he picked up a cup.

" Ahh! Perfect Apple Juice." The giant dragon sighed, sipping it contently. Charizard smiled as he continued to drink the juice. Wartortle smiled at his friend. This was actually the only time since they fought that they hung out. Well, without beating each other up.

It was complicated. To tell the truth, Wartortle was bisexual. Not to mention he had a crush on Charizard. And this one weird Braixin. That fox was the reason why he was bisexual. Because she rejected him. And his friend comforted him when it did.

Suddenly, Charizard fell. " Huh?" Wartortle asked, worry filling his gaze. " What's wrong, Charizard?" Wartortle asked, feeling his heart stop. Well, it felt like it was when Charizard fell. He only falls if something is wrong, or he loses a battle.

And that is usually followed up by a, " Fuck you Oshawott!!!!!" Or Whatever Pokemon beat the shit out of him. Usually they were all water types.

Charizard screamed in pain, holding his stomach. " My stomach," Charizard began, panting. Drool came out of the dragon's mouth as his eyes glazed over. " Help me." The dragon breathed. Wartortle freaked out, moving his paws like he was trying to dry them.

He raced around the kitchen trying to find something to help. What made him go in pain in the first place? It's just juice! Wartortle freaked, knocking a plate over.

It hit his tail and broke. He yelped before racing back to Charizard to tell him he couldn't find anything. But when he got back, he got a surprise. Charizard was now green-purple. And he wasn't even a shiny so that was bad.

Actually it was bad either way because he was both colors. And by the time Wartortle ran over to him, his eyes closed.

He screamed. " No!! No, no, no, no, no, no! You can't be dead, Charizard! You just can't!" Wartortle cried out. He put his paw against his companion's heart. No beat.

For once in his life, Wartortle was terrified. Instead of joking around like he usually does, he did anything he could. He was trying to bring his friend back. Nothing. The Charizard was indeed dead.
...

Pachirisu ran at the dumb Eevee. He knocked her back. Loud noises could be heard from the kitchen. Wartortle? He doesn't sound like he's dying. So why is he screaming? Pachirisu asked himself.

Eevee ran off. " Hey! Come back here!" He ordered. She kicked him. He went flying. He landed on the ground. He scrambled up. " What the hell was that all about?" He asked. He went into the lab to find out who did it.
....

The murderer had a smug look on their face. A shaking Eevee was under their paws. " Good job, pawn." The murderer degraded. They slammed their tail against her face. Eevee whimpered. " Y-you monster! They're gonna figure out who did it!" Eevee exclaimed.

" Not as long as I get rid of the evidence. Sandile, Litten, you two are next! Starting with that ugly reptile!" The murderer exclaimed. Then they laughed.

They turned around. And the tip of a tail could be seen. Eevee continued to shiver. " Oh calm down you big fat baby. It's not like you're killing them. Oh wait, you are!!!" The Murderer laughed, walking away. " I hope you like fruit punch as a drink. Because I'm coming for you, wrenches."

Authors note: Do you know who did it? Nope? Only me, Sandile, and Litten know? Okay. It's the beginning of the ending, guys! By the time the next chapter comes, the murderer will be revealed, and a bunch of....bantha dung...Xd...Star Wars curses....will take place. I hope you are ready! Cause the murderer will finally be revealed. The murderer is........dun dun dun!!!! Also there will be more than one death in the next chapter. Just wanted to prepare you. Xd. Enjoy. And start the speculating.

Pokémon count
Pachirisu
Bulbasaur
Litten
Pikachu
Wartortle
Eevee
Luxio
Sandile