Wish I Never Met Him

Chapter 4~ Wished I never met him.

I cried and cried. Boy, I was have never cried like this before in my life. Then why today? Probably, I had feelings for Zayn and me. I've always imagined me and him together forever. As one. Well,, it doesn't matter because I'm a slutty whore. A bitch. Worst of all I personally know Zayn. Now the whole female race hates me now! I wished I never met him! I sat down on a chair and dropped my head on a coffee table sulking and crying. Suddenly, I heard a knock. I stopped crying for a moment. 

"Bianca?" a voice said, "Vat's happening? Are you alright?"

I recognize that voice. It was Zayn!

" Yes, I am," I mumbled.

"No, you are not I can tell that you are not," he protested, " so could you please open up this door?"

I swung open the door. Zayn's mouth was slightly open when he saw me. Probably he was shocked that I was crying. My eyes were red and swollen. My nose was stuffed up from all the mucus which have accumulated. 

"Whats wrong? Who gave you that horrible note that I found when you dropped it," Zayn replied. 
"I'm sorry! I'm just a stupid teenager! I'm sorry for coming into your life again! I'm sorry for everything Zayn," 
I said running to the bathroom. I realized that I didn't lock it. Before I could reach the knob again the door opened. It was Zayn again. 
"What happened babes? Your a wonderful person! Why are you sorry?" he asked,

I just sat there crying! He just grabbed me into a hug.   "Who gave you that note?" Zayn asked again.  

"The girl that asked if I was girlfriend and asked to take a picture," I replied stuttering and breathing heavily.  

"Oh my! Never again will that ever happen!" Zayn said kissing my forehead.   "I'm a mess and I wet your shirt.

Sorry," I said.  

"It's okay and your not a mess you look beautiful" he replied getting up. After he said beautiful I felt my blood rush up to my cheeks and felt the heat rise.   "

AW! Look at my little Bianca, she's blushing," Zayn said poking my cheek playfully which made me turn a bright pink.  

I laughed under the tears of my sadness. Then hugged me even more closer to him. Hmm..... that felt great,like getting a hug from a sex-god.  

"Come on love! Lets grab lunch!" he said.  

"Yeah." I replied.   We walked down the hallway.

Instead of my walking he carried me as if I was his baby. I held him tight and close to me. I saw Paul on the way. He gave me a pat on my back. I smiled back at him. Then we met the four guys and Aleesha.  I let go of Zayn's grip and ran towards Aleesha to give her a hug as well.   

"Hello! B you still alive" Niall said waving his hand in front of my face.  

"Don't let others break you down,hun" Aleesha whispered into my ear, "show them who's boss, who can out stand from all of them. Besides you are amZAYN!"   I chuckled under my breath.  

"Thanks Aleesha, you are an extraordinHARRY best friend in the whole wide world!" I whispered back.   

We chuckled together in unison.   

"So what do you think" he asked.  

"Sorry. Think of what?" I replied not paying attention.  

"Going to eat at Nandos then going to watch a scary movie at my flat." he said.  

"Sure anything," I said casually but deep in side I was, 'Whoo Whoo going to hang out with 1D!"   Aleesha and I twirled each other around and around until we were dizzy.  

"Sure," I said in a happier mood.

  I don't care what that prostitute thinks about me. The only thing that matters is what I think about me, myself, and I. I'm my own person. I get to make my own decisions. If I want to continue hanging out with Zayn, I'm going to be hanging out with  THE Zayn Malik and the other lads, too alongside with my best friend Aleesha!!!!   We walked past the angry mob of directioners. I could listen to some saying, 'look at those bitches.' Some said, ' There are attention seekers.' The list goes on. I didn't care what they thought about me or Aleesha. I shouldn't bottle all their shit. People will talk shit about you eventually but in the end, they don't matter so who cares about them. All I have to worry about  is myself and the ones who care about me and One Direction the most. Suddenly, Zayn snatched my arm and pulled me towards him. Fans gasped shocked. Their limousine pulled up the curb and we all climbed in. The boys waved the fans goodbye.  

" What's good here?" I asked while I sat down at a booth in Nandos. 

"I'll order for you love" Niall said.

So Niall ordered for me! He ordered half of the menu for himself! WOW! That boy could eat!! 

" Here you go sweetie," the lady said. I glanced up to thank her, but before I could I recognized her from somewhere. She looked familiar but I couldn't tell.

"Eat up sweetie" she said smirking. 

"Aw, that's sweet of her to do! She awfully looks familiar  though," Zayn remarked.

" Yeah," I mumbled while I chewed a piece of chicken.  
Aleesha and Harry were chatting and mingling with each other. I sighed. They were meant for each other, I thought to myself.

I finally  finished eating. It was actually the best meal I ever had. God,now I know why Niall is in love with Nandos, it's really good! There was one problem; their peri-peri sauce tasted funny. I had tried many peri- peri sauce but theirs was weird. Oh, probably they have a special recipe for it. 
 I started to cough alittle. Then a lot. Louis handed me my Mountain Dew. I got up really quickly and felt  kinda of dizzy. I almost fell but Zayn caught me. 
" Thanks."  
" Are you okay?" Zayn asked cautiously. 
" Yeah just feeling a little giddy. That's all. " I assured him.     

Liam and the others paid. Aleesha and I chipped in too. The bill came up to 105 dollars without taxes! Talk about Niall Horan's appeite! I was feeling sorta drowsy. What is wrong with me? I held onto Aleesha. She sensed something was absolutely wrong with me. As we were walking outside from the restaurant, I just felt like something hit me a billion times and I just blanked out completely! I couldn't see a thing! But just heard Zayn calling my name for the last time and Aleesha screaming! Did I die or was this a dream? I'm pretty sure I died!