Chapter 19~ Promise Broken, Kidnapped, and Break Up Woes!

It was  the end of the opening ceremony.  We left the stadium and into a dark alley way. Zayn lifted my chin,his eyes met mine. I couldn't help but get lost in those gorgeous hazel deep eyes! They started to sparkle. Zayn placed his lips on mine and we kissed passionately. We made sure that they weren't any photographers to take pictures and show it to the whole universe and Perrie! I loved every moment of this evening. He pushed back from me and brushed the locks of my hair sticking out. 

"Hey babe, to celebrate our special night wanna go to a pub?" he asked.

"Zayn I don't drink," I replied uncomfortably.  He cupped my hands. 

"You don't have to but we could dance, together ya know. It'll be fun!" he pressured me. I took a minute to think. It could be fun. 

"Oh what the hell? Let's go!" I told him. He smiled and hollered for a cab. We went to this Irish pub night club place. Zayn paid the cab driver and we entered it. This was my first time going into an Irish pub with a night club twist. It was pretty live with a DJ, people eating, dancing drinking pints of beer and yes getting drunk. The people stopped what they were doing and stared at us as if they saw a ghost. We sat down at the bar. I was a little scared but when I'm with Zayn I'm fearless. 

"One pint of Heineken, please, my good man!" Zayn ordered. 

"Ok, how about the little lady of yours?" the bartender asked him. 

"What do you want babe," he asked me. 

"Some fries and a Pina Colta with no alcohol, please," I told him nonchalantly. 

"PINA COLTA WITH NO ALCOHOL? " Zayn asked alarmed. I turned around to face him. 

"GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT JAWADD??!!!" I questioned him giving him a sassy attitude like Louis. He backed up. 

"Ok, ok. One Pina Colta with no alcohol please and a side of fries," he ordered. Zayn handed me my drink and fries. 

"Happy?" he asked. I nodded and turned around for a quick second as I drank my drink. I stirred my drink all around. I watched people dancing and having a good time. Maybe they were drunken idiots. Well they'll surely be in hell when they find out the next morning who've they been sleeping beside the next morning with a massive hangover. I snickered quietly. As I turned back to see what Zayn was doing, I found him going to start lighting up his cigar. I hate it when guys whom I love and respect smoke. That was like my biggest pet peeve!

"Drop it!" I sternly ordered him. He looked at me and careful dropped the lighter and the cigar with his hands behind his back.

"Babe, I'm dying to have one. I have urges you know!" he pleaded. I gave him a look  that read, "bitch please don't give me that lame excuse."  I stared at him for a long time until he gave up. 

"FINE! Have it you way. Whatever makes you happy," he said disappointed. I smiled. I went to kiss him on the cheek and he pulled my arm and kissed me on the lips, hard! It was the best kiss I've ever had in my life. I've got to admit he was the best snogger ever!