Chapter 13

Dear Harry,
I know I said I wished you would forget about everything. About the fight, about our break-up, but I never wanted you to forget me. I walked into your hospital room, like every other day this month, but this one was different. I sat there talking to you, even though I knew you couldn't answer. Sam came in and handed me a coffee and a muffin. "Why did this have to happen to him? Why him not me?" I asked Sam that everyday. Today though he didn't answer with his usual, "because if it were you, we would've lost two people." I knew what he meant when he said that. He meant that if I were to be hit by the car, and die. You would've shut yourself  away from the world, until you died. Today on the other hand Sam looked at me, and for the first time in a long time, I saw the boy I fell in love with at soccer practice. Sam hugged me for the longest time, before your heart monitor started going crazy. They pushed us out of your room, and a million things went through my mind. I thought you had died. I thought the one person in the world who got me. The one person Who I knew I could've gone to for anything, even after all the madness, was gone. A few moments later your room opened up, and I walked inside to meet your eyes, tears still streaming down my face. I ran over to you and hugged you. Being gentle, and trying not to hurt you more than I already had. You didn't hug back, I didn't know if I had expected you to or not. The words left your mouth next have been haunting me, and they've been playing over and over in my mind. "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I know who you are." You said it in such a sweet tone, but that didn't keep the tears in my eyes from flowing out. You didn't remember any of us. Not me, not Sam, not paddy none of us. The doctors say it's only temporary, but I don't know how much more of this I can take.
Harry, you used to take me hiking and we would climb the trees together. We would climb the tall tallest tree, and look over the city like we were king and queen. We were on top of the world you would say. You said you would never forget these moments. You said you wouldn't forget my smile, or my laugh. You said you wouldn't forget me, but you did. You forgot everything. And maybe if I weren't so stupid, and I just sat down at that god damn table then you wouldn't be in this mess. If I had sat down at the table and we talked you wouldn't have gotten hurt. Yes you would remember the bad times, by your remember me, and you'd remember the good times we had too.
I love you, Harry. I just wish I got to say that to you one last time before you couldn't remember who I was. I wish I got to say a lot of things, and maybe you would've said some too. I guess we'll never know. I'm not giving up. I'm going to wait as long as it takes until you remember me harry. I'd wait a lifetime if I have too because if you love someone, as much as I love you, you should fight for them.

Someday yours truly,
Y/n

Did you guys like this chapter!?!?! I think I'm going to put actual dialogue in the next chapter, like with POVs and stuff. Idk. Just a thought. This chapter isn't as good as I hoped it would be but oh well. It is what it is. Thanks for reading bye!!!
~Gabbi