Chapter 23

Dear Harry,

I hope you had fun today. I must've had some effect on how your day went, seeing as we saw each other today. I didn't realize Tom had gotten so big. They must've shut down the entire street just so he could go into that coffee shop. What is it with us and coffee shops? I guess I have to find another one to go to, at least until filming ends. I couldn't bear seeing you again. I've made so many mistakes, you have too. But I guess the real reason I can't risk running into you, is because I still love you.
             Six months. I had gone six months without seeing you. Six months in which I thought about you every single day. Hopefully by you thought about me too. Maybe it was stupid to hope for so long, but the sparkle in your eyes today when you walked through the door of the coffee shop gave it all away. You had thought about me, and i could tell. Could you tell I had thought of you? How I lie awake at night and think about meeting you again.
           Yes, of course I could've stayed at the coffee shop. Tom wanted me to stay. Maybe you did too. I wanted to stay, but I couldn't. Not without making another mistake, not without opening up my mouth and saying something I'd regret. Like I've done a million times before. Maybe I'll regret sending this letter. Maybe you'll regret opening it, if you ever do open it that is.

Someday maybe yours truly,
Y/n

OMG I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long I feel terrible omg. Also 4k reads?!??!? That's amazing you guys are amazing!!!!! I'll have another chapter out soon!!!! Promise!!!