Chapter 24

Dear Y/n,

I love you. I never stopped loving you. I'm so sorry for all the pain I have caused you and everyhting I've put you through. You don't deserve anything I've thrown your way. And I don't deserve you.
           I don't deserve your smiles, or your kisses. I don't deserve the moments when you push your hair behind you ear because you're embarrassed, or you're trying to hide a blush. I don't deserve to drink the tea from our coffee shop. I don't deserve the ink you've wasted on me while writing these letters. I don't deserve any part of your beautiful self.
          I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. I'm sorry for this tear stained letter I'm sending you, and I'm sorry I'm wasting your time with it. And I know they say only real men cry, but a real man wouldn't put a girl through what I've put you through. No one should put anyone through what I've put you through. No one should have to go through it, but you did. And I'm sorry.
           I don't know if there is still a part of you that loves me, but I do know that every part of me still loves you. Even when I had lost my memory, I still felt things toward you. Things I couldn't explain, and things I didn't know why I was feeling. Then you were a stranger, and I still felt these strong feelings towards you without explanation. And now, now I know, that even when you forget someone. You can never forget the feelings you had for them. 

Love, 

Harry

•••   

Dear Harry, 

          I received your letter. Tom dropped it off at my hotel room. He told me you were very upset, and that you were very nervous about me receiving it. You shouldn't be. You shouldn't worry about you telling me your feelings, or what I am going to write back. I've already told you all my feelings towards you, and all the letters I've written have already said everything I want you to know. 

          I'm glad you said what you said, and I'm glad I finally know the truth. I finally know how you feel, and it's not what I was expecting. Why would you wait to tell me all of this? When you knew how I felt, how I still feel? Why didn't you just tell me? Like I had told you so many times.

          I'm most likely going to give this letter to Tom, and have him give it to you. In the same style he gave yours to me. I can assure you, it will match the tear stains on yours, and I may even still be crying when Tom comes to the door for me to give this letter to him. I just wanted to tell you one thing. 

         I love you. I will never stop loving you. But I've caused you so much pain and suffering, and i will never be able to forgive myself for it. You're right, I didn't deserve any of it. I didn't deserve you. I don't deserve your love, and maybe you don't deserve mine. That doesn't mean I will stop Loving you. They say if you love someone, you have to let them go. So this is me. Letting, you, go. Goodbye, Harry. I love you. 

Goodbye for now, 

Y/n

Hello! Long time no see. Well if you guys caught on, you'd realize that this is the last chapter. I am, However, debating on a sequel sooooo if you want a sequel comment down below. Also comment if it should be a continuation of letters, through social media, real life, or a mixture (i.e. social media/real life, letter/real life, or all three). so0o0o0o goodbye for now ~ Gabbi <3