New School

A/N
^^^Destiny Diaz played by Alexis Ren^^

"DAAAIIIISSSSYYYYYY" My older brother Tony yells.

Ok so story behind that nickname. Antonio(Tony) and I are the bestest friends in the world even though he is a year older than me and he is my brother. One day when I was 7 and he was 8, we were in the park playing tag when I fell and spotted a Daisy. I called 'time-out' to pick it up. Tony decided that it would be funny if he pushed me and as he did that, my hand flew backwards and my scream sounded muffled because I had a Daisy in my mouth and accidentally swallowed it. So he decided to name me Daisy because not only had I swallowed a Daisy, but my name started with a 'D' (get your mind out of the gutter.)

I made him swear to never use that name on me at school or he would surely regret it, as he learned from his mistakes.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT TONY?!" As you can tell, I'm nothing close to a morning person.

"ITS TIME FOR SCHOOOL!"Tony yells

"SCHOOL CAN EAT A DOGS BUTT!" I say

"I'm pretty sure thats impossible." My brother says putting his finger on his chin

"Quit being a smarty pants."

"I'm smarter than you."

"HAH YOU WISH. Okay now get out because I need to change, ok so please leave before I beat you up."

"Ok, ok! BYE BYE SIS!"

"Bye loser."

I get out of bed, brush my teeth, take a shower, do my facial routine thingy, straighten my hair, and curl the ends. I also get dressed into a pink spaghetti strap crop top with white shorts and an off-white cardigan.

 I also get dressed into a pink spaghetti strap crop top with white shorts and an off-white cardigan

^^Outfit^^

I quickly run downstairs and give my mom a big hug before grabbing a granola bar.

"Bye Mami!"

"Bye Destiny! Behave yourself, okay?"

"Yes Mami."

I slip on my white sneakers and head out to Tony's car where he is waiting for me. Ugh. Please help me get out of this car alive!

"What took you so long?" He asks

"Excuse me? It doesn't take 3 seconds to look this hot!"

"I'm hotter!" He whines

"You wish."

**********

Once we get out of the car, all eyes turn to us. We have the (I'm assuming) so called popular girls trying to get inside of Tony's pants. We have the jocks (once again, assuming) checking me out. We have the nerds (i think you get that im just taking wild guesses) running into class. Then there's me. Trying not to smack everyone here so hard that I break their face.

Tony and I made an agreement a long time ago to pretend that we were dating so people would leave us alone. We decided to go through with it this year. Yay.

"Tony let's go!" I say as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Anything for you, hun." He says with a wink and I can't help but roll my eyes.

As we walk inside the school, we hear everybody crowd around us and whisper "Are they dating?" "Who are they?" "Where are they from?" like man, it's seriously annoying. One particular comment by someone sets me off. "He's hot."

That's it.

I snap my head towards the girl who said that and look who it is, one of the popular girls that I assumed earlier.

"What did you say?"

"I. Said. That. He. Is. Hot."

"Why don't you watch what you say. It could get you killed!" I say sarcastically

"It's true though. I would smash." That is where I'm set off. I loose my cool.

"Why don't you watch your little slutty self and stay away from him, okay. If you don't there are going to be serious problems. You think that you're freaking sexy when you annoy the hell out of everybody, right? Wrong. Its incredibly irritating so why don't you take your fake butt home. By the way, I'm really sorry that your butt turned out bad. Just kidding!" And with that, I stormed off.

I didn't even try to 'roast' or 'burn' her. I was just telling her what I needed to because it's true and nobody has the balls to tell her that. She thinks that she's too good for everybody but she is NOT! I repeat is NOT!

I walk back up for to Tony, and link arms with him and walk towards the office. Nobody is even following us anymore which makes me happy because they're just sitting with their jaws hung.

"Hello my name is Destiny and this is Antonio!" I say to the lady at the front desk.

"Oh why hello! I'm Ms.Green, but you can call me Linda!" Alright can she just give me my schedule already!

"Im assuming you came here for your schedules." Finally.

"Yes ma'am." I say politely

"Okay give me one second." She says as she starts typing something on her computer. Then she walks towards the printer.

"Here you go. Don't get into trouble you too!"

"Yes ma'am!" Tony and I say at the same time. We really are related.
----------------------------------------------------------
A/N

WHAT DO YOU THINKK???? It's my first story so I'm probably really bad at this. By the way the outfit that I showed earlier, it's from the web cus yeah. So alp these pics are from online okay. I'm not taking credit. Now if you guys want to send me a few covers, you could do that and see who winssss! Like my own little cover contest you know!

Also send me some people who could play some characters. Appreciate it.

THIS IS NOT I REPEAT NOT  A ORIGINAL WATTPAD STORY KEEP READING AND YOU'LL FIND OUT HOW

Lots of love,

-Fendie