Hospital Visits

^^^^^^Jaxon Parker played by
Francisco Lachowski^^^^^

Recap:

"I want to hear what your friend has to say" he says, putting emphasis on the word 'friend'.

"I-I-L-G-H" who knew Lauren stuttered?

"She can't talk. Now be gone!" I say with a wink.

"Ok ok. Call me." He returns the wink and walks away.

"No thanks she male." I say back

That ladies and gentlemen is my life.

End Of Recap

So, basically after that little 'incident' in the cafeteria, Lauren and I were on our way home, yada yada yada, and we were stopped by Kaitlyn Passifica. Duh. Freaking cliché story going on in my life. ANYWAYS she told me what every bad girl tells the good girl "stay away from Jaxon or I swear i will ruin your life." like what the heck. She's probably just going to break my nail.

The rest of the day goes by normally. Lauren and I, being the good students in class while everyone else just tries to get in each others pants....ew

FINALLY the end of school. Lauren and I RUSH to Tony's car because Lauren's car burnt and mine is getting fixed.

"Okay bye bro." I hear Tony say after three years

"Hey sis and friend. Whats up?" Give us a ride already my god.

"Can I get a ride? My car got-messed up." I hear Lauren say from behind me.

"Sure! Where do you live?" He asks and Lauren gives him her address.

"Kay, hop in ladies." He says with a wink

"Shut up before I beat you're Ronald McDonald butt up." BAHAHA love pulling Ronald McDonald on him.

"DAISYYYYYYY!!!!"

"Yes I realize that you are afraid of Ronald McDonald but you look like him so I'm pulling that one on you if I want. kthxbai"

"BAHAHAHHAAHAGAH RONALD MCDONALD HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT" shouts Lauren.

"Okay shut up or I'm not taking either one of you home."

"I don't care." I honestly state.

"Whatever." He says madly.

---------------

It's been an hour since I got home that I recieve a phone call.

Unknown number

"Hello? Who's this?" I ask curiously.

"Hey. This is abuela. Go to the hospital right now!"

"Why what happened?" I ask scared.

"I'll explain everything when I get there."

"Okay abuela. I'm going to tell Tony right now."

"Hurry!"

And with that, I end the call.

--------------

It takes about an hour and a half to get to the hospital. When we get out of the car, we run inside and I immideatly spot abuela.

"What happened? Did someone get hurt?"

"Dede, Jeilyn has been in an accident. I'm so sorry." Mom?

"Can I see her? I NEED to see her!"

"You can see your mom in 20 minutes. Would you like anything to eat?" And right there, I break down into tears.

A/N

Like it? I have mixed feelings. Is it too short? Helpppp!!!!!