Oops...

^^^^^^Ian Muller played by Harvey Cantwell^^^^^^

We all got to school safe and sound, and right now it's lunch time so we are all in the cafeteria, but at different tables. Jaxon, Noah, Ian, and Tony are at the popular table while Ren, Rose, Marisol, Samantha, and I are at a...not so popular table.

We were all talking about what we were planning after school until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey!" Said a green eyed boy. He would be handsome if he changed his clothes. They make him look weird. Also, his big bulky glasses are no help.

"Hi. Do you need anything?" I ask politely.

"Um, yeah sorta. So your brother is Tony, right?"

"Um, yeah." This kid is giving me the creeps.

"Well could you tell him that I want to speak to Jaxon in the hallway?"

"Of course!" I say nicely, even though he is like a complete creep

I slowly stand up and walk towards Tony. When i tapped him on the shoulder he said,

"What the hell do you want?"

"Excuse me?!" Whats his problem?

"You heard me. I said what the hell do you want! You ungrateful little shit!"

"Tony what the heck! Why are you talikng to me like that?"

"Because I hate you get out of my face. NOW!"

"I can't believe you your supposed to be my bro-" dang it my voice cracked

"You are the worst brother I could've ever had. But I can't lie because I love you so much. Clearly you aren't my brother anymore." I run out of the cafeteria but couldn't help but hear "Dude what the fuck was that?!" From one person.

Jaxon Parker.

I ran into the girls bathroom and not even two seconds later my friends are in there.

"Can I stay at one of your houses? I don't want to see Antonio's face again."

"What happened babe?" Said Ren

"I don't have a twin brother anymore."

Short chapter IM SORRY busy days and busy nights. Im sorry for thelate update :((