Chapter 18: Malfoy Manor

Oh no. Oh no. I didn't know what to do. I didn't like this at all. I saw Hermione blast Harry in the face. Quickly, when my eyes met the Gryffindor sword, I picked it up and put it under my blankets as fast as I could.

"What's she doing? Grab her!" I heard a weird, familiar voice shout. I gasped as I felt hands tangle around my waist, picking me up. My pockets were being rummaged through and removed my wand and the dream catcher. I kicked and screamed as I was carried out of the tent.

"What's that? She part Veela or something?" I heard the same voice ask. I looked up, meeting his eyes and gasped, but quickly coughed to cover it up. I recognized him as Fenrir Greyback. "She's kinda cute, makes me want to keep her. . ." His finger curled down from my cheek to his chin. I squealed and tried to pull away, but his hand went around my throat in a chokehold, keeping me still and terrified. In the corner of my eye, I saw Dean Thomas tied up, looking equally as scared as I was.

"Search the tent! See what this pretty girl was trying to hide!" Fenrir shouted, smirking at me. "Maybe it was a love letter to me."

I saw Harry and Ron being thrown down. I could hear footsteps and crashes: the men were pushing over chairs inside the tent as the searched. I bit my lip hard, not wanting them to see the sword.

"Now, let's see who we've got," said Greyback. Harry was rolled over on his back. He pushed his lit wand in front of Harry's face.

"I'll be needing butterbeer to wash this one down. What happened to you, ugly?" Harry didn't answer immediately.

"I said," repeated Greyback, as Harry received a blow in the stomach, "what happened to you?"

"Stung," Harry muttered. "Been stung."

"Yeah, looks like it," said the Death Eater.

"What's your name?" snarled Greyback.

"Dudley," said Harry.

"And your first name?"

"I — Vernon. Vernon Dudley."

"Check the list, Scabior," said Greyback. He moved over to look at Ron. "And what about you, ginger?"

"Stan Shunpike," said Ron. I cursed under my breath, knowing that was incredibly stupid to say.

"Like 'ell you are," said Scabior. "We know Stan Shunpike, 'e's put a bit of work our way."

Ron was then punched in the mouth. Hermione began to cry a little.

"I'b Bardy," said Ron, his mouth full of blood. "Bardy Weadley."

"A Weasley?" rasped Greyback. "So you're related to blood traitors even if you're not a Mudblood. And then, there's your pretty little Veela friend. . ." The relish in his voice made my skin crawl.

"Easy, Greyback," said Scabior.

"Oh, I'm not going to bite just yet." I stared in horror as he licked his lips towards me. "We'll see if she's a bit quicker at remembering her name than Barny. Who are you, girly? Haven't I seen you before? Kinda looks like that bratty kid's girlfriend."

There was no way I could hide my identity. They practically knew who I was anyways. I couldn't disguise myself with a name.

"Aquila Samus," I answered. Please don't kill me, Hermione. . .

"Samus, eh? Nice father, knew him once," said Greyback. "Had a bit of a thing for this nut of a woman, now look where she is! A hell of a Death Eater now! Your daddy could've been one, if he didn't die. Just like your mother and brother as well, but at least that boy wasn't tortured to death, ha ha ha!