inportant plz read!

Okay this is the slide for asking questions!
Things you want me to read and answer.

And also on this book there will be a delay since i have no idea what i should do in the next chapter! Sorry but i am running out if ideas to keep the story to continue...

If you guys want to put your own ideas and write about them and dm (or find a way to contact me) me i would be happy to give you a shout out and put it in the next chapter! If you guys have a different opinion, and see any mistakes, TELL ME! i am not that kind if person that judges or be a Bitch about it. You can tell me no worries

Also if there is any kind of question don't be afraid to ask! If it is personal i will try to answer it but it has to involved with this book unless you absolutely need to know! Than i will answer any question!

ALSO I GIVE SHOUT OUT!!
i would love to thank

@xDreamers_Nightmarex

She is lovely and sweet and loves my work and I love hers as well!! So go check out her channel and check out her books!

100 READS WTFF!!!!
*screams loudly* 100 READS WHATT!!
I cant thank you guys enough like WHATT!! I honestly did not know this book would go so far! Jeezums *i smile and i clap happily* okay so i have suggested that i am gonna do a roleplay!

I am not sure if i should make a book as well for more people to enjoy!

Also i might add I AM OUT IF IDEAS IN THIS BOOK! i do need help for anyone that wants to help why don't you write your own chapter and message me in my private chat! I will take it here if you want! I will also give you a shout out to anyone of you that gives me there own chapter for this book or that gives me an idea!

Okay guys like really needs help on disss!

LOVE YOU GUYS

~and as always i will see you in the next chapter!!~
BOOBYEE