Chapter 4

Natsu POV

We started at Lucy, expecting her to wake up. But after a few moments she laid still once again, not opening her eyes. Wendy already told us it would need some time for her to wake up, but I hated to wait. After a few hours we left the infirmary to grab something to eat and drink. The whole guild was silent. As soon as we arrived the bar Mira decided to break the silence. "How is she?" Everybody came closer to hear about Lucy's current status, hoping for good news. "She's still asleep" Gray answered, loud enough for everybody to hear. "When will bunny girl wake up?" Gajeel asked while waking toward us. "To be honest... I don't know. It could even be that she'll won't wake up at all. When a human body gets no oxygen for 10 minutes, the brain can get seriously damaged. And even if she wakes up... There's a hight possiblity that she... Won't be the same." Wendy explained sobbing. The whole guild gasped in shock. "No! I don't want to lose Lu-chan!" Levy screamed, tears running down her face. "Can't we do something for Rival-san?" Julia asked. "If she wakes up... No she will wake up! She'll probably need the help of the whole guild. It'll be hard for her. But we won't know the aftereffects from the incident before she wakes up." The small dragon slayer explained. "We will definitely help her!" The whole guild roared.

~timeskip~

It's been a month and Lucy still haven't woken up. Wendy was currently with her, cleaning her and doing a check-up. Everybody stopped partying after that day. The atmosphere was gloomy, but everybody tried to cheer each other up, at least a little bit. Gray, Laxus, Gajeel and I sat on a table. Gray and I stopped fighting, knowing that Lucy would be disappointed in us. But we also haven't had the motivation to do so. I was currently eating my third plate with meat. After I was finished we made our way upstairs to the infirmary. We visited her every day, hoping she would wake up. Sometimes she would move, giving us false hope that she would wake up any moment. We sat around her bed in silence, lost in thoughts. Happy sat in my lap and Pantherlily in Gejeel's. Both of them hated to leave her side. Lily would always say that he just wanted to watch over her, protect her. But Happy admitted that he hated to leave her side, to leave her alone. So we let them stay, except for when Wendy needed to take care of her. Lucy was still pale as a ghost and she lost even more weight! The first thing I would do when she'd wake up is to bring her meat, Happy would bring her a fish, I was sure of it.

Laxus POV (shocking, I know xD)

We sat together around Blondie's bed, not saying anything. I could understand why Natsu was here, even though it was bugging me, but why were Gray and Gajeel here too?! Some may ask why I was here too. Well. I had something for this girl for a long time now to be honest. Her cheeky, cheerful self somehow captivated me. And that body was sexy too. I started at her face, concerned about how thin she's gotten. Maybe I'll ask her out for dinner when she wakes up. Or something like that. Freed would definitely be jealous. I looked at the other guys. They decibels had something for her too. No wonder. If you didn't fall for her you must be blind. "Mmmh..." We all looked at Lucy when we heard her groan. She hadn't don't that before. "Oi Guys. You think she's waking up?" Gray asked. We remained silent and waited.

Lucy POV

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blurry, so I blinked a few times so my eyes could adjust to my surroundings. My whole body felt numb and heavy. What happened? Slowly I turn my head to the right, only to see Natsu next to me. As soon as I saw him my memories came back to me, what caused me to turn my head to the left as fast as possible, not wanting to see him right now. But to my surprise Gray, Gajeel and Laxus were here too! "Luce!! How are you?" Asked Natsu, worry on his voice. I tried to answer, but I only coughed, causing my head to hurt. My throat was too dry to speak. But Laxus seemed to notice, because he stood up and brought me a glass with water. "Can you sit up?" He asked. I tried to somehow move my body but I had absolutely no strength. What was to with me? I could barely move my arm and legs. "Can't move." I said with slight panic in my eyes. "I'll get Wendy." Grey ran out of the room, leaving me with the others. Natsu suddenly stood up, causing Happy to fall down. He helped me to sit up while the two little exceeds got up on my bed and cuddled my arms. 'how cute' I thought while smiling. Laxus held the glass on my lips and I drank. "Thank you guys..." I gave them a small smile. "How long did I sleep?" Looking at my hair which now reached over my butt (before it reached to the middle of her butt). Nothing. I got no answer, so I asked again. "How long?" But what I heard shocked me. "A bit over a month." Laxus calmly told me. To be honest, it surprised me that he and Gajeel were here. I kinda expected Natsu and Gray since we were Teammates.
Natsu laid me back down, not saying anything. Suddenly Wendy came in, hugging me with all her might. And she was STRONG! "You're suffocating me Wendy!" I wheezed. She let go of me and had tears in her eyes. Looks like she's really been worried about me. Dark circles could be seen under her eyes. "I'm sorry I've made you worry minna.." now I had tears in my eyes too. Slowly I remembered everything what happend. And the dream of Aquarius. While I was unconscious I had the same dream over and over again. To be honest, I felt terrible. But at the same time I was happy to see my family again. "You really did worry everybody." Gray said but then grinned. "But they'll be even happier when they hear that you're finally awake." Everybody in the room nodded. "You guys should go back to the others and tell them. I need to do a check-up now that she's awake. " They complained, but still went outside, knowing it was necessary. Even Natsu. At first Happy and Lily didn't want to, but after I reassured them that I'm fine now they left too.
Wendy did her Check-up. After looking at my body and asking me multiple questions she was done. I kinda felt uncomfortable when she looked at my scars and injurys, but she didn't ask about it. But she probably already knew. The whole guild probably already knew. I also noticed that I lost even more weight, making my boobs look GIGANTIC. It was the only part of my body that stayed the same. "Lucy-san." Wendy ripped me out of my thoughts and I looked at her, signaling her that I was listening. "We'll... You may have already noticed, but the lack of oxygen for about 10 minutes, the weightloss and being in a coma for a bit over a month kinda caused your body to lose all it's strength. It'll need you some time and intensive training to get your old strength back, but you'll probably be bedridden for another few weeks. Also it's important for you to gain weight." She explained. That shocked me. I won't be able to go on missions and needed to rely on everybody's help for nobody knows how long. I really didn't want to bother them, but if I were alone I probably wouldn't be able to survive. At least it seems like I have the same amount of magic line before.
I ordered Wendy to go home and sleep, saying I was alright now thanks to her. She thanked me and went outside and after a few minutes my friends stormed into the room. "Lu-chan!" Levy attacked me with a hug and I hated the fact that I wasn't able to hug her back. Wendy already took told them my condition and they all wanted to help me. I was happy that they cared so much about me, bit I was still worried that I'd choose them problems.

After an hour of chatting with everybody I was once again left alone with Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus and Gray. And the two exceeds who cuddled with me again. This situation was weird. Why were they staring at me like that?!

xxxxxx

You may have noticed that I wrote in a different time form this time.
I'm mainly writing this ff to exercise a bit 'cause I'll need english in my apprenticeship. 
So it'll probably change from time to time. Hope that's okay.