Meet Paige

They all stood in the ring. "Heres your partner Cameron." Said Mariana. A girl with light blond hair and a blue jumper with leggings walked out of the changing rooms. "Hi, I'm Paige." She shook his hand. "I'm Cameron, so your a snake charmer?" He asked. "Yup, and your...my...snake?" She was confused. "I expected a snake." This made Cameron and Mariana laugh, because they knew what he could do. He clicked and hissed, the same thing he did the first time. The twins and Paige were amazed. "Cool, right?" He grinned. "AWESOME! This is gonna be so much fun and we make money and we do shows and we get new friends and-" Mariana interrupted by saying, "Calm down!" This made them all laugh. "Anyway, I have finished your posters." She told them. They went outside. There was 3 posters. One said Trapeze Twins on the top, another said Cameron The Human Snake, and the last said Paige The Snake Charmer. "Can you perhaps dance as well?" Mariana wondered. "Yes," Said Paige. "Great!" Mariana bounced. "I am doing more auditions, because theres only 5 of us. So while I'm doing that, you get to know eachother. And practice. " She smiled. "But first, what is wrong with you all? I know Cameron is because of the snake thing. But whats yours?" They all looked at each other. "I am too short, I'm 17." Paige said. Mariana was shocked. She thought she was like 10! "We are orphans," Said Eve and Evan. "Ok, bye!" Mariana waved. "Bye!"