Meet Bethany!

They were just chilling on the bleachers when they heard a knock on the door. "Go get it!"  Mariana ordered. "I will," Paige said, getting up. "Hello?" There was a girl wearing a short white dress, long socks, and silk shoes. She had very light brown hair. "Sorry?" She said, cupping her hand around her ear. "I said hello." Paige told her. "You want a mow? I'm not a grass cutter!" She spat. "Can I join your show?" She then asked. "Amm..Mari? I think she wants to ask you something," Paige walked away, leaving the room. "Cam! Camer! Cameron! Hello?! Stop staring at Paige! CAMERON!!" Evan shouted. "Huh? Wha-" Cameron said, shaking his head quickly. Evan sighed. Mariana got up and went to the door. "Come in, whadda you want?" She snapped. "Can I join?" The girl asked. Brett walked in. "Oh hi Brett," Said Eve. Mari looked back. Brett started using his own made up sign language that only Mariana could understand. "This is a new girl, shes just filling the form. Oh look! She throws fire!" Mariana said. Brett jumped and punched the air, then he got shy and sat down blushing. "Someones in love..." Whispered Tom to Eve. Eve giggled. "Ok!" Mari stood up. "This is our new girl, Bethany." Everybody looked at her. She also got shy. "#Breathany!" Tom whispered to Eve. Eve fell off her chair laughing. "Whats so funny, huh?" Asked Mari. "Nothing!" Said Eve, quickly sitting up. "Mmmhmmm.." Evan said suspiciously.