Another show!

"I am not a stranger to the dark," Willow sang, on the tightrope. Nobody stood infront so she could be seen.

"Hide away, they say, cause we dont want your broken parts." She continued, handstanding on the tightrope. 

"Ive learned to be ashamed of all my scars," She sang, walking up the rope. 

"Run away, they say, no one will love you as you are!" Willow sang. 

"But, I wont let them break me down to dust. I know that theres a place for us, for we are glorious!" Paige sang, cart-wheeling on the ground. 

"When the sharpest words wanna cut me down! Im gonna send a flood! Gonna drown em out!" Willow sang, waving her armslowly in the air.

"I am brave! I am bruised! I am who Im meant to be! This is me!"

"Look out cause here I come!" Mari sang, running into the ring. The crowd gave a cheer.

"And their marching onto the beat I drum!" She began marching on the spot, everyone copying, other than Willow. 

"Im not scared, to be seen, I make no apoligies! This is me!" 

"Woah, oh oh oh! Woah, oh oh oh! Woah, oh oh oh! Woah, oh oh!"

"Oh woah oh! Oh woah oh! Oh woah oh! Oh oh!"

"Another round of bullets hit my skin!" Sang Willow.

"Ay!"

"Will fire away!" 

"Oh!"

"Cause today,"

"Oh!" 

"I wont let the shame sink in!"

"We are bursting through the barricades! And reaching for the sun!" Willow flipped dangerously on the tightrope.

"We are warriors!" 

"Yeah thats what we become!"