First Show!

"You stumble through your days," Mariana sung, spinning.

"Got your head hung low, your skys a shade of grey." She said, waving.

"Like a zombie in a maze," She kept singing, while Cameron came out of the box.

"Your asleep inside, but you can shake awake!" Paige got Cameron by the neck and he hissed.

"Cause your just a dead man walking. Thinking thats your only option," She sung, as Willow appeared on the tightrope. The crowd sat up in their seats.

"But you can flick the switch and brighten up your darkest days." She sang, watching Eve swing on her hoop.

"Sun is up and the colours blinding, take a world and redifine it. Leave behind, your narrow mind, youll never be the same!" Brett lit a stick.

"Come alive, come alive! Go and light your light, let it burn so bright. Reaching up, to the sky. And its open wide, go electrify!" Willow flipped as Brett popped the fire stick in his mouth. The crowd gasped. Then they all came together.

"And the world becomes a fantasy! And your more then you could ever be! Cause your dreaming with your eyes wide open!" She danced.

"And you know you cant go back again! To the world that you were living in! Cause your dreaming with your eyes wide open! So come alive!" They sang the last part together. Eve and Evan jumped onto the ropes.

"I see it in your eyes," Mari took hold of Bretts shoulders and shook him. He took more fire, and put her on his back.

"You beleive that lie, that you need to hide your face." She said, standing on his shoulders.

"Afraid to step outside, so you lock the door. But dont you stay that way!" Mari said jumping off.

"No more living on those shadows, you and me we know how that goes!" Willow sang.

"Cause once you see it, oh, youll never never be the same!" Paige sang, throwing Cameron and catching him, as a snake, duh!

"We will be the light thats turning. Bottle up but keep on shining! You can prove theres more to you!" They all sang together, except Brett. He doesnt sing or talk.

"You cannot be afraid!" Eve and Evan sang, spinning on their ropes.

"Come alive! Come alive!" They all sang. "Go and light your light! Let it burn so bright! Reaching up to the sky! And its open wide! Go electrify!"

"And the world becomes a fantasy!" Sang Mari.

"And your more than you could ever be!" Sang Willow.

"Cause your dreaming with your eyes wide open!" Sang Paige, smiling at the crowd. Cameron hissed.

"And you know you cant go back again!" Sang Eve.

"To the world that you were living in!" Sang Evan.

"Cause your dreaming with your eyes wide open!" Sang Mari.

"So come alive!" They all sang, smiling their biggest smiles.

"Come one! Come all! Come in! Come on!"

"To anyone whos bursting with a dream!" Sang Eve, turning on her hoop.

"Come one! Come all! You hear the call!"

"To anyone whos searching for a way, to break free!" Sang Mari, jumping.

"Break free!"

"Break free!"

"And the world becomes a fantasy, and your more then you could ever be! Cause your dreaming with your eyes wide open," Everybody sang, clapping their hands.

"And we know we cant go back again, to the world that we were living in! Cause were dreaming with our eyes wide open!"

"So come alive!"

Cameron turned human. The audience gasped and he bowed. They all bowed, and curtsied!