+ dos

+ dos

the first time he talked to hector rivera was on dia de los muertos. the scrawny little boy with long hair and big brown eyes was only five, while ernesto was already nine years old.

he remembered that day perfectly because the other children were teasing him.

hector didn't seem to be taking it too harshly. but ernesto decided to step in anyway. this was his neighbor who he had watched grow up, hoping to be his friend. this was his opportunity and he took it. 

"leave him alone." the nine year old boy towered over the little boys in the playground.

they looked up to see it was ernesto de la cruz. at nine he was quite big and could easily intimidate boys his age, and even more so kids who were younger.

the kids teasing hector ran away crying and ernesto offered the little boy a hand. 

"they won't mess with you anymore."

-

day four of my obsession with the movie coco and still, i love this movie more than any other movie i have ever watched. i am strongly considering buying a guitar like the one hector had in the movie. 

don't @ me. 

i'm just so in love with this damn movie that's its all i've been able to think about for the past couple of days.

not sure, but it just might replace kpop as my main source of love and happiness and that makes me kind of sad. hopefully i can love both the same way and at the same time.

-clary