CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Sweet Pea's POV

I sighed as I sat at a table in the Whyte Wyrm with Toni, Jughead and Fangs. I held my head in my hands while Jughead was explaining to me, how badly I screwed up.

"Kali, doesn't tell anyone this, but when it comes to trust, she's every big on it. I've known her since we were kids." Jughead explained.

"What happened?" Toni questioned.

"When her mum was about to die, she told Kali that nothing would happen but she died the next day. It broke her, broke her even more when her brother died. It then came down to her dad, but he was shitty back then which made her hurt more and made her build up her walls. She always came crying to me, and I've always been by her side. Then she ran away," Jughead explains and sighs, "Point is, when Kali gives you her trust and love, it's something so precious to her. That's why she acted that way."

"I broke her heart?" I asked, and I could feel my own heart break. Jughead looks at me and nods slowly.

"Where even is she? We haven't seen her all day?" Fangs asked, and everyone looks at Jughead.

"I wouldn't even know anymore, but my best guess is, that she's letting off some steam somewhere." Jughead answers, looking around.

"You have to know. Where is the one place she loves to go?" I asked him, and he sucks in his teeth then he looks up at me.

"I might know where she'll be."

===

Kali's POV

I skidded to a stop, and I huffed out of breath. I wasn't getting this turn properly. I got out of the car, slamming the door shut, and kicking it.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled, I wacked my hand down on it.

"That looked like it hurt." I look up and it was none other that Sweet Pea. I sniffle and wiped my nose.

"What do you want?" I asked, and he walks towards me.

"I want to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk to you." I said, glaring at him.

"Come on Princess."

"No, don't call me that." I snapped at him, and I looked away, as my eyes became watery.

"Look, Kali, I'm sorry. I should've trusted you, not what was going around. I'm sorry." He says, and I gulped and tried not to cry.

"You think sorry is going to fix this?" I said, not looking at him. I feel him turn me around, and that's when the tear slipped, I scoffed and wiped it away.

"I'm so, so sorry, Kali. I fucked up, and I just realised that. I'm so stupid for not trusting you for one second. Can you please forgive me?" He says, I looked up into his eyes and he looks' guilty and sad. I sniffled, and I gave him a weak smile.

"Don't make me regret it Sweets." I say, giving a sided smile and his face turns into a huge grin.

"Trust me Princess, you won't. I'm sorry." He says, pulling me in and kissing my forehead and I sighed and looked at him.

"No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted out that way."

"No, don't be sorry. Jughead told me what happened when you guys were younger, I'm just angry and sad you had to go through that, and then go through that with me. But I promise you, I will never doubt you again. I love you." He says, and I smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, before pulling him down and kissing him passionately on the lips.

____________________________

EDITED: 06/03/2019