Wahlburgers

It was any other day in L.A
You were really craving some French fries so you decided to walk to Wahlburgers since it was the closest to your house. The birds are chirping it was sunny and 85 degrees out. You hand on your short blue crop top and black shorts on in the wonderful weather out today. You walked into Wahlburgers being greeted by the workers who were really friendly "Welcome To Wahlburgers Enjoy your stay" you smiled as you went to the line you stood there for a few minutes and you saw people shift there energy to the door and you were curious to see what was happening you turned your head and saw people taking their phones out. It grew louder and you had to stand on the railing cause there were tall people standing in front of you "Mark,Mark!,MARK!" people yelled you freaked out " omg it's Mark Wahlberg oh damn" you screeched it was crazy the first time it happened seeing him in a Wahlburgers restaurant . You watched him walk over to a table and sit down his arms were big and muscly his white T-shirt hugged his body the right way and his jeans fitted him perfectly and of course a hat that's he always wears one he looked so good. People lined up trying to get pictures while you moved up in line to get your fries you finally made it to the front of the line making your order and five minutes later they were put with your fries you smiled "Thank You" at the boy who took your order. You walked off to the side of the line passing the tables and the table Mark was sitting at he was signing autographs when you almost tripped over some fans foot "So annoying" you scoffed under your breath as you kept walking with your bag of fries you walked out the door as you turned around and saw mark standing up and started walking aways behind you. As the door was closing Mark quickly ran to the door and pushed the door back out so he could walk out and it accidentally hit your arm. "Shit" You yelled you turned around and Mark was standing right there "Oh I'm so sorry" Mark said he looked you up and down and then "I'm so sorry miss it was an accident" you smiled "It's alright I'm okay" the door closed as you turned around walking back down the sidewalk. You pretended not to know him even though you knew who he was it was quite funny you brushed it off. He walked the other way as you headed home.
20 minutes later
Sitting on your front porch eating your fries you Noticed a car was slowing down in front of your house while the windows rolled down it looked like a man in a really expensive car and had dark glasses on. He had dark brown hair and looked familiar he got out of the car and your jaw dropped " is that Mark Wahlberg" your heart rate was up so fast while literally the first thing that came to your mind was "Shit I look like crap I better go inside and change" it was too late cause he was standing on your front porch when you looked back up. "Umm hi what are you doing here" you questioned him "Oh hi I'm Mark" You gritted your teeth "I know who you are you don't need to tell me" making a sassy remark to him he just stood there smiling at you "So what brings you here" his hands were in his pockets and responded "You looked and seemed like the mysterious type and also Those shorts caught my attention when you were walking away from me" he smirked your heart dropped you thought to yourself He was looking at my ass oh my gosh I told you should of changed It was no use anyways. He just stood there biting his lips and licking his finger "So you want to come over to my place we could do whatever nothing Umm yeah" he stuttered "Sure let me change though" you greaves his wrist and pulled him in your house shutting the door "You sit down on the couch I'll be right out" you smiled back at him as he watched you walked to your room you left the door ajar on purpose so he could see you changing well if he did look definitely wanted a rise out of him after all Mark Wahlberg is in your house. You slowly took off your shorts and crop top and grabbed your black skirt and pulled it up you felt like going commando cause why not and put your tight cami on with a lace Bralette. You walked out and Mark seemed turned on but you walked to the door as he followed behind you his hands grazed your lower back as you both squeezed out the door "Hands down boy" you swatted him you laughed under your breath. Both got into the car and he drove off while you sat in the passenger seat. As he was driving you kept moving your hand on his thigh squeezing it he gulped "Umm What are you doing" you paused "Feeling your thick thighs" he hesitated "Your gonna make me swerve the car" you giggled removing your hand from his leg.
30 Minutes Later
At mark's house he let you inside opening the door for you and you were shocked at how big his house was "Is anyone here mark?" You aksed "Nope it's just us we can be as loud as we want" he turned around and smirked "naughty aren't you" you grinned at him. Mark knew exactly what he wanted and you kind of already knew.