In My Bed

Mark walked inside his room while taking off his shirt mumbling something to himself. You cleared your throat making you jump as you sat crossing your legs at the edge of your bed. Mark looked between the door and you holding his shirt against his chest trying to cover himself up.

"What are doing on my bed?" Mark raised his eyebrow leaning his back against his closed door as he stood there just looking at you.

You smirked running your index finger over his navy blue comforter flicking a piece of lint before turning to face him. "Waiting for you to come home." You shrugged standing up pulling down your skirt and started to walk towards him.

"How'd you get in?" Mark stared at you You grinned taking it from his hands and tossing it aside. Placing your cold palms against his chest running them down his ab muscles before setting them on his belt buckle. "Mark let me in." You said placing small kisses against his chest. "Want to play a game?" You unbuckled his Black Belt slowly popping the button of his jeans before putting your hand in his pants. You felt him gasp hitting his head on the door as he swallowed feeling your palm him through his boxers.

"Yes please." Mark sighed gripping the door hand with his hand bucking his hips into your hands.

"Good...first one to make a noise loses baby." You pushed your knee in between his legs feeling one of his hands grip the side of your hips pulling your hips against his.

"You're so cruel." Mark shook his head biting his lip hard enough to draw blood as you continued to palm him.

"I never said I was gonna be nice." You smiled at him.