Ch. 7

(Y/N) POV

"You don't have to."

I ran to Mark and gave him a hug. We both started crying, I guess out of happiness. I heard Jackson close the door and go out into the living room. We hugged for about ten minutes before I pulled away, checking the time. 5:50PM. I sat down next to Mark as we wiped our tears away.

"Mark, no matter what. You are my brother and mom and dad are mom and dad. That's that. You aren't going to lose me that easily." I chuckled

Before Mark could say anything, there was scratching on the door and then a little face popped out. Yeontan ran towards me, barking then sniffing Mark's pant leg. He then tried jumping up on the bed, failing. Mark and I both chuckled while I lifted Yeontan up onto the bed. He then attacked Mark with kisses then settled down and fell asleep. Mark and I got up and went into the main room. Everyone was there playing games or just talking and they all stopped whenever they saw us.

"Did you tell her?" BamBam asked

I nodded

"Are you okay?" Yugyeom questioned

I nodded again.

"Guys, I'm fine. I'm not gonna leave Mark or you guys. You are my second family, in fact you are stuck with me until... well whenever we leave the Earth. And that's not going to be for a couple more decades." I explained

All the guys got up and gave me a massive group hug. I could feel everyone tearing up, I had known them for the past four years. They were my best friends and there was no way me being adopted would change that. I heard someone clear their throat. We all pulled away to see Hannah standing there awkwardly. I sighed and signaled her over here, she soon gave in and joined the hug. Still don't like her. My phone started ringing and I saw V's I.D. pop up. I drew away from the hug and answered the phone.

TH: We need to go.

YN: What? Why?

TH: We just need to, it's getting late and if anything happens. I'm not that strong, let's go and get your stuff.

YN: Fine.

I hung up and went to Mark's room and grabbed Yeontan. I gave everyone a quick hug goodbye then grabbed my bag and left. I walked down the stairs and saw V, along with someone else. When I got close enough I saw that it was Jungkook. I climbed into the backseat and gave V my address. The both of them were very serious, like something was wrong.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing." V mumbled

"We made a deal V. Tell me."

"We have to leave the city and you're coming wit us."

"OH HELL NO! I WILL LIVE WITH YOU BUT I WILL NOT LEAVE THE CITY WITH YOU!" I yelled

"Listen! Unless if you have a way that we can stay hidden we have to leave." Jungkook explained

"You can dye your hair, wear a mask or wear a disguise. Have you never been on the run before?"

The rest of the car ride was very quiet the rest of the way to my apartment. When we got there I ran up the stairs so I could unlock the door but when I got there it was already unlocked. I put Yeontan down and walked in. Nothing in my apartment was broken, nothing was moved but someone was here.

"Well, hello (Y/N). Where is Jungkook and V? I have some business with them, that must be attended to." his focused moved to something behind me "Oh, hello gentlemen. I was just talking to (Y/N) here, she is quite beautiful isn't she."