Ch. 9

(Y/N) POV

It's been two hours since I've gotten to the hospital.  Jackson and JB are here, they are currently getting lunch. Jungkook and V have gone somewhere and won't answer my texts or calls. I sigh for the tenth time because RM hasn't picked up. I throw my phone to the other side of the couch. Mark has been moved to a actual room, before he was in one of the emergency rooms. He hasn't woken up the whole entire time which made me worried. The doctor said he was fine but I didn't believe him. I was interrupted by Jackson and JB walking in with three trays full of food. They sat at the small little table on the other side of Mark. Jackson got up and handed me some sushi.

"Eat, please."

I nodded and split the chopsticks and started eating. Once we finished JB took our trash and threw it away. We all just sat there, staring at each other with worried looks.

"I'm just gonna say it." I spoke up "We are worried and we have a right to be worried but knowing Mark he will be fine. So let's try to calm down and we can figure stuff out as we go along. I first have to call our parents then.... I don't really know."

I stood up and left the room, phone in hand. When I opened the door I ran into someone. I looked up and saw that it was Mr. Novak.

"Oh, Mr. Novak. What are you doing here?"

"I heard about your brother. I'm sorry that I couldn't stop it." He looked down shamefully

"It's fine, really. Mark's a fighter and will get through this, just like me."

He nodded. "Is he awake?"

I shook my head. Mr. Novak looked at me with pitty.

"Can I go in?"

"Yeah, some of my friends are in there though."

He nodded and walked in. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had two new messages from RM. I ignored them for now and called my home. I realized that it was 1 AM over there but my Mom picked up before I could hang up. (A/N: Convo is in English)

M: Hello?

YN: Hey, Mom.

M: Hey, (N/N)! What's up? It's been a while since we've talked. Your father and I miss hearing your voice.

YN: I have some bad news. It's about Mark.

M: How bad?

YN: He's hospitalized and been unconscious for the past two and a half hours.

The line went silent for a few minutes before I got a Face Time call. I hung up the old call and picked up the new one. When I answered I saw my Mom and Dad looking very concerned.

"Where is he?" My Dad asked

"Inside the room."

"Show us."

"Yes sir."

I walked into Mark's room to see Mr. Novak explaining the Sins to Jackson and JB.

"Can you give us a minute?"

Since I said it in English Jackson had to pull JB and Mr. Novak out. I walked over to the chair I had been sitting in for the past two hours, holding Marks's hand and hoping he would wake up.

"Here."

I flipped the camera around to show them Mark's face. I heard my Mom gasp and my Dad mumble something under his breath.

"I know it looks bad but he is getting better. The doctor said he should wake up sometime later today or early tomorrow. The swelling has gone down in his face and the burns are getting better. If he wakes up he should be discharged in about a week, once everything has healed. I plan on once he gets out moving my classes around, so I can help him recover."