Where the Updates Happen

5/12/18

Sorry that I haven't posted in two weeks. I'm very tired and in a stressful place right now. I hope that as the school year ends I can post more here. Once again I'm sorry.

5/17/18

I wanted to say that before this story continues: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST K.A.R.D! IT'S JUST A STORY AND I PERSONALLY LOVE K.A.R.D. They were the only gender diverse four-member K-POP group I could think of. Also, a new chapter will be out on Saturday on time (9:30 AM EST). Okay, goodnight!

5/31/18
No update this week for two reasons 1) I have nothing and 2)my birthday is on Sunday and I want to spend sometime with family. I hope you understand and I should be updating next week. Happy Summer Break!

7/14/18
I JUST REALIZED THAT I RELEASED THE WRONG CHAPTER FOR CHAPTER 17. IF YOU WANNA READ IT YOU CAN THERE IS JUST MORE TO THE STORY WHICH I WILL ADD TO TOMORROW BECAUSE RN IM AT A FRIENDS HOUSE! SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! ❤️💙

8/2/18
Sorry for not updating for the past three weeks. I was up in Alabama visiting family that I may not get to see again and this week I went to a Panic! At The Disco concert which is my third one. I should get back to schedule in the next week or so. Thank you for continuing to read!

8/24/18

I ain't dead but I'm obviously been on a hiatus. Sorry about that, I'm planning on updating once a month now. I guess that is my new schedule? I'm not really sure but I have a sinus infection and feel so sick. I want to release a chapter in the next two weeks but I've been saying that for a while so... we'll see about that.
.
.
.
.
NEW ALBUM IS BOMB BTW

10/14/18
Hello, I have decided that I will be on hold with this book and all of them. I am planning on rewriting this book, hopefully making more sense than this one. If you are really interested in this book I will post on here when I publish it again. Sorry.

6/3/19
1) it's my birthday today
2) ive decided to continue this book BUT rewrite it, reason being= i can't write in first person anymore, only second person now so... lot of revision going on in the next week or two
3) tbh i stopped writing this book because i grew out of my bts phase (still listen to them just not as much) and started getting into other groups. ive made a good, scratch that out GREAT group of friends and they all love bts way more than me, so you can thank them for the continuation of this book.
4) have a good day/night everyone!

12/7/19
im alive i swear. just had a major case of writers block and this past year lost two of my closest family members and one of them actually read this book so i kinda stopped caring. but im back and have ideas, i hope ill actually be able to get them down this time.

3/19/20
I LIVE!!!!! new and short chapter, hope y'all enjoy! ;)

3/19/20I LIVE!!!!! new and short chapter, hope y'all enjoy! ;)