Ch. 12

(Y/N)'s POV

It took me thirty minutes to get ready. I had on a black long-sleeved shirt, navy blue jeans and some high top Vans. I put my hair up in (F/S) and put on some mascara and headed to the living room. Suga was already dressed and we were now waiting for Jin to get dressed. Yeontan was pulling on Suga's sleeve. Suga then very forcefully yanked his sleeve and Yeontan yelped.

"Yeontan!" I yelled I rushed over to Yeontan who was slightly whimpering. "What is it with you guys and hurting my dog?"

Suga looked offended. "He started it."

"He's a puppy! Literally four months old, please be nice." I growled, I looked back at Suga

We had another staring contest, like the one we had at the cafe. The contest stopped when Jin came downstairs. He gave us a small smile.

"What's up?" He asked

"Nothing." Suga stood up "Let's go."

I nodded and picked up Yeontan. I placed him in my room and closed the door. I started to walk away but Jin opened up my door, grabbing Yeontan.

"He needs to stay safe too," Jin mumbled

I shrugged my shoulders and followed Suga down to the garage. We got into the truck and started driving to the hospital. The car ride was silent and the only sound was coming from the radio and the occasional bark from Yeontan. Once we arrived at the hospital I quickly ran in and checked in. I quickly walked into Mark's room, Yugyeom was sitting on his phone. He looked up and saw me. He immediately got up and gave me a hug.

"Are you okay?" He whispered

I looked up at him. "I'll be fine."

I pulled away and I saw him looking over my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw a very jealous Suga.

"Uh, W-whose this (Y/N)?" Yugyeom stuttered, pulling away from the hug

"Ah, this is Suga. Remember the party last week, at the beach?"

Yugyeom gulped and nodded. "Y-yeah, I-I remember."

I looked back at Suga and his gaze didn't soften. I walked over to him and pushed him out of the room. I pushed him against the wall.

"What is your issue? First, you hurt my dog then you attack my friend? Calm the fuck down." I ordered, "Stay out here if your attitude isn't going to change."

I stomped back into Mark's room. Yugyeom seemed to calm down, he looked excited to see that I returned alone.

"How's Mark?" I asked, sitting on the couch

"He's been getting better. The doctor said that he should wake up anytime today. If he does he'll be going home later this week, depending on how fast he heals." Yugyeom answered

Good, we still need to read that letter. I nodded and the door then opened. I looked over and saw Suga sulking in. In leaned against the wall that was closest to the door. Jerk. I looked back at Yugyeom who started getting nervous. He couldn't even focus on me, he was only focusing on Suga. I'm going to kill you Suga. I got up and hugged Yugyeom and looked back at Mark. Some color had returned to his face and the scars were less noticeable. I sighed in relief and dragged Suga out of the room. His face didn't change even when I slapped him across the head.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I scolded

He shrugged his shoulders, "I didn't like the way he hugged you."

"You are here to protect me from K.A.R.D., not my friends. Get your head out of your ass and stay focused on the real enemy."

I sped up my pace but Suga pushed me down a hall.