Nightmares- Kirishima Eijirou

Fear. Panic. Destruction. Images swirled around your mind in a blurred frenzy, the nightmare causing you to shake violently, tossing in the bed. None of it made sense, but the distress from the chaos was constant. 

It had been a while since you had nightmares this bad. Lately things had been going pretty well, and Eijirou, your boyfriend, had been a source of constant support. Even now, while he slept soundly next to you, he pulled your shaking frame close to himself and nuzzled into the mess of your hair. 

His gentle touch was enough to wrench you from the nightmare. Relieved to be rescued, you sighed. Bright red eyes, pleasantly surprised and eager to recognize you, fluttered open.

"Good morning!" Eijirou offered a toothy grin. "How did you sleep, (your name)?" His usually spiked red hair had fallen limply to give him an even softer look. Even first thing in the morning, he was so energetic and pleasant. Nothing seemed to be able to keep him down.

Still, you couldn't exactly relate. "Not great..." You wanted to say more, but there wasn't much else to add. The dream didn't make much sense, there was no real way to explain it.

Eijirou frowned slightly, lips hiding perfectly sharpened teeth. "Was it another nightmare?" Your silence was answer enough. "Don't worry," he snuggled you closer. "You're safe now." He held you tightly and you could feel his heart pounding through his chest. It wasn't long before your hearts started beating in sync. 

"Thank you, Eiji," you mumbled into him. At that moment, the dream had been forgotten, and there was nothing else besides the comfortable silence you two shared. The sunlight dappling the room through the curtains and your boyfriend's caress were enticingly warm, lulling you back to sleep. But this time, you knew the nightmare wouldn't be back, you were safe. 

This one is really short, but I still hope you like it! Please leave comments, criticisms, or requests below. Also, season 3 starts soon! Too excited, but I'm really nervous that my babies won't be okay.