The power I have

I was hopeless, I realised, as I cried. I was at the funeral of Ariana Dumbledore. Gellert and Albus had gotten into a fight, and she'd gotten caught up in it. She hated it when people fought, and with good reason. It made her tick, and it set her off. But she was the sweetest girl there ever was. If she couldn't control her obscurus, how can I? But anyway. Grindelwald had left after the fight, leaving me a loner again, and I'd returned to my usual introverted self. But I liked it that way. It was how I'd lived for so long, and I'm not changing that for a boy. Even if he is extremely handsome. I bit my lip at the thought, and mentally pinched myself. "Albus?" I approached the sad looking brown haired boy. He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes. They reminded me of Grindelwald's. equally mesmerising eyes. But Albus' eyes lacked the glow I loved so much. "I'm sorry. Truly." I mumbled quietly. I knew I didn't need to say much, whilst everyone else rambled on. Albus nodded once, acknowledging the apology, and then walked away, back to Aberforth, and I retreated back yo my house, where I found a tawny owl with a letter. I frowned, and gently took the letter, giving the owl a mouse in return. I always had a few stashed away in case an owl came. I read the letter, which had been hastily written.

'Dear Sasha,
Sorry I had to leave, but problems, as you know, arose. I hope you find somebody else who cares. Or you could go back. I bet they miss you.
Your Good Friend, Gellert
P.S try to control it.'
I smiled to myself, and sent the owl back to Gellert. Then I proceeded to call for my own owl, a Verreuax's Eagle Owl. He was called Cloudy, due to his grey colouring. He hooted happily, knowing that I had something for him to do. "Okay...buddy, hold on whilst I write this." I mumbled, and then I started writing to my aunt, and uncle. I explained that I'd be returning. "Okay. There you go. That's for Mr and Mrs. Scamander, OK? Now, go." I watched as the bird flew away, and I smiled.

A/N: That picture is the species of beforehand mentioned owl, by the way.