This is the part of me

An excruciating pain took over my already weak body, and I struggle to control the raging force within me. I growled, and, with a devilish laugh, dispelled the pain with a flick of my hand. "Really? I've picked up a few tricks here and there. I don't think your spells work on me now. Now, if you'll allow my cousin over there to come down, I want to talk." I sneered, my gaze softening when it settled on Newt. The man sighed, and, with a dismissive wave, Newt was allowed down. I hugged him tightly, and I didn't want to let go for fear of being taken again. "Newt. Don't hate me." I mumbled guiltily. He sighed, and I let my shoulders drop, disappointed. "You hate me." I stated quietly. Newt shook his head wildly. "No! Don't say that! I'm not mad. Ok. I am a little bit, but not at you. Them. They put you here." He sighed, and I clenched my jaw. " I'm gonna get you out, okay? Don't worry." He said. I shook my head. "No, Newt. They've every reason to put me here. I'm an Obscurial, damnit. And I sided with Gellert Grindelwald, the most powerful dark wizard as of now." I hissed. Newt looked too the floor, and I filed my head slightly. "I'm sorry, Newt. But this is what I get for following my stony heart. Now you see why I was so reluctant to admit I even liked a man. I knew nothing good would come of it." I rolled my eyes at the ever impatient man in the seat above me. Newt saw this, and walked back. The voice spoke again. "This will be fun."

                                                        Le magical time skip brought to you by Darkiplier

I let out a pained groan. "Creepy voice guy? Can you stop. Please. This isn't torture. It's gonna get you killed though." I sighed, pinching the pale skin of my bony wrist. He have in, and I smiled, bemused. I was back in my cell, covered in a multitude of new cuts and grazes and bruises. I knew that A LOT were going to scar. Did I mind? Nope. Gellert was silently watching me as I contemplated over my incoherent thoughts. Even I didn't really know what I was processing in my secluded kind. Gellert broke the silence with a awkward cough, making me jump, and a pebble ended up being chucked at him. I grinned, amused, when it hit his shoulder, making him jerk back. He stared me down, and I just smiled innocently.

"Wasn't me."