Frank's Return

Me and Newt had headed off to Arizona, in hopes of finding Frank. We were using Aguamenti to keep us cool which was working a little bit, luckily, but it wasn't keeping all the heat away. That wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

After a while I began to doubt that Frank was going to even show up. Newt was convinced he'd come, but Arizona is a HUGE place, and we were basically tiny specks compared to it. Frank? Well, how was he supposed to find tiny specks?

But apparently he could.

Soon enough, from seemingly nowhere, a large birdlike shadow appeared on the ground and the sky clouded over slightly, and Frank suddenly dived down from the sky, and landed gracefully in front of us. I couldn't help it. I ran forwards, and hugged the Thunderbird's leg.

Newt just laughed.

He knew how much I loved Frank. It might be more than i love Gellert, but that is different.

Newt, instead of running, walked forwards, and held out a hand and the giant bird leaned down, and gently nudged him with his beak. I began to take notice of the fact that Frank had changed colour slightly, still retaining his golden shimmer, but there was now a blueish tint to him as well. It must of been because he was creating a storm to cool the area.

I had forgotten he could change colour when he controlled the weather.

I admired Frank whilst watching Newt fuss him. Newt absolutely loved Frank, anyone could see that.

Then I noticed. Frank had now turned a deep blue color, and my breath caught in my throat. Oh no. Newt noticed, and he came over, and Frank decided to leave. We both waved as he flew off.

"Sasha, what's wrong?" Newt asked. I shook my head, and shut my eyes, and then we suddenly apparated. "Sasha, I know there's something wrong, just please, tell me." Newt asked again, and I looked hip, and sighed.

"He was blue."

"Blue?"

"L-like his coat."

"But mine is too."

"But it's not the same shade."

"Okay. Sasha, we need to talk."