Being Stuck In A Cell Is Suprisingly Fun

"Gellert, I am not going anywhere without you." I growled, and he looked at me, his now scruffy hair and beard blowing slightly in the breeze. "Yes you are. You don't have to be here. And you can control it now. Just go. I will be fine." He mumbled calmly. I clenched my jaw, and noticed a tiny bit of black mist floating next to me. I sighed, and recalled it. "No." I huffed. Gellert was now glaring at me quite intensely. "I'm not going anywhere." I said, adamant I was not going. Gellert stood up in the cell across from me, and started pacing. "That the first sign of madness." I grinned. He stopped, and glanced at me, trying not to smile at my grinning. "There are times when I wish I could hate you, but I can't." He said, and then he smiled, unable to contain it. "Who knew that being stuck in a cell is surprisingly fun." He grinned, and I looked at him, raising my eyebrow, and smirking mischievously. He looked at me, confused. "Only because I'm here!" I chirped, and we both at started laughing uncontrollably. We soon stopped when somebody came round the corner, and stopped outside my cell, unlocking it. I knew what was coming. "This is a part of me, Mr.Allen. You can't take it." I snarled, and he smiled, his eyes glinting. I looked at Gellert, and he shrugged as I was dragged away. "But you see, Miss Scamander. I can." The wizard said. "Oh, and let's just be on first name terms." He added, pushing me into a giant room. I saw a familiar face in the crowd. "What are you doing here?" I yelled at him, and Newt shrugged, and mouthed at me 'I'm going to get you out.' I shook my head furiously, and then somebody spoke. "You're an Obscurial, yes?" They asked, and I looked around for the mysterious voice. I saw nobody. They spoke again. "You can't see me. Nobody can. My dilousionment charm is too strong for the likes of you. But you can hear. I ask again, you are a Obscurial, yes?" I nodded slowly. "I can help you. I can get rid of it." They said, and I shook my head. "No? Okay...then. And what about the boy?" It hissed. I stiffened, and growled. "You can't touch him." I snapped, knowing it meant Credence. "I won't let you." I snarled.

It laughed. "Just try to stop me."

A/N yes, you can call me crazy now. But that was a nice lil speech, Gellert. But you didn't have to blow people up.