You got Caught?

I walked back to where I'd last seen Newt and Gellert, and as I got there, a spell hit me full on in the chest, and I let out a little oof as I flew back. "TINA!" I heard Newt yell as Gellert slowly approached the barrier. I laughed bitterly, and stood, but she knocked me back down. "Tina. Let me go. Now." I growled, and Gellert glanced over to me, and that's all it took. "She helped him!" Tina yelled at nobody in particular. I clenched my jaw, and found myself restrained by ropes. "I somehow think these aren't going to hold me long." I smirked, and Newt looked at me, and shook his head. I rolled my eyes, and someone managed to move me over to Gellert. I just smiled. Just smiled and waved at nobody in particular. I watched Newt as he used 'Revelio' on him, and I didn't say anything as he resumed his normal appearance. "Do you really think you can hold me?" He asked, and the President, Madame Pickery looked at him. "We will try our best, Grindelwald." She answered. I looked at her. "You. Who are you?" She asked. I grinned, and wiggled my name around. "I'm Sasha. Sasha Scamander! Newts cousin! Nice to meet ya! You gonna shake my hand or what?" I chirped happily. Gellert stifled a laugh at my antics, and I hear Newt sigh. The president frowned. She looked to Tina. "You accuse her of helping Grindelwald?" She asked. Tina nodded stiffly, and I felt Gellert nudge me, and he shook his head. "Deny it." He whispered. I shook my head, and as she turned to look at me again, I raised my gaze to meet hers. "I won't deny anything, or admit it. What I do stays with me. Not anyone else. Admittedly, yes, me and Gellert have a...past, shall we say." I smiled, and Newt coughed, and I gave him a annoyed look. "Well, yeah. Implications. But anyway. Complications rose, and we haven't seen each other up until I came to New York with Newt." I smiled. "Happy?" She nodded slowly, and Gellert gave me a frustrated look. "Is Mr.Scamander involved? Does he have any relation to this?" She asked. I suddenly grew fierce, and twisted my arm out of my bindings, and pointed my wand at her. "No. And if you touch him I will not hesitate to hurt you. Don't think that I'm just an ordinary witch, President. Don't you dare. I'm an Obscurial, if you didn't already know. And for me to survive this long, I'd have to be extremely powerful. I may not know many spells but the ones I do know will do damage. Do. Not. Underestimate. Me." I snarled, and she backed away, scared. Gellert gave me a surprised look, and then I put my wand back, and wiggled my arm back into place. Two Aurours came up behind me and Gellert, and then pulled us too our feet, and pulled us away.

Gellert's Point Of View
We came to a standstill beside Newt, Sasha's cousin. "Will we die, just a little?" I asked him, and I heard a small gasp from next to me. She knew what I meant. Sasha tried to elbow me, but failed miserably, so instead used the only moveable part of her body, asides from her legs, to try and headbutt me. She wasn't very successful. She laughed it off, and we just proceeded, and as we went, I heard Sasha humming an eerie tune, and she moved her arms slightly, making the aurours push her slightly, and her sleeve was pushed up at the same time. I spared a split second glance at her, and she stiffened when I saw the small black mark etched neatly into her delicate pale skin."Where is that from?" I asked her. She shrugged, and I nodded slowly. "Okay then"

A/N Three in a row! YES PEOPLE!