Favour

"I heard that you work at a dance studio as a teacher." He says, opening his eyes.

I nod. What was he going to ask?

"You think I will be able to join the classes? I have always wanted to learn dance. Will you be able to get me in?" He asks. His eyes are tender but still piercing right through me.

"Sure. I do have a few extra slots in my class. I'll talk to my boss. But your father?" I ask, biting my lips.

"He doesn't need to know. No one needs to know. Will you help me?" He asks with his puppy eyes.

Don't be so cute, Park Jimin!

"Yes. Anything for dance." Anything for you. This is going to be awesome.

We head back to the party after wrapping his hand with bandages. He keeps his hand in his pocket the whole time.

A girl dressed in a green deep v neck dress walks towards us as we get some water.

"Hey Jiminie! Why did you leave me alone? I was searching for you." She says, giving me an acidic smile.

"I'll get going then. Bye Mr.Park!" I say as I head towards the hallway. He waves at me and I return it.

I head to Tae's room upstairs and open the door with the extra key hidden under the painting on it's right. I get in and take my phone.

12 messages and 3 missed calls from Tae. She knows I left my phone here and she still did this. I smile at my phone.

Oppa Tae: Gurllllll!! You hitting it with Jimin. Woah!

Oppa Tae: Don't forget about me Jagiya.

The messages go on and on. I laugh at them. She is always trying to get me a date.

I call her. "Oppa, why did you call me? You knew that I kept my phone in your room, right?" I say when she picks up.

"I forgot Jagiya. Sorry but I wanted to tell you that you are wanted by someone. I think you are going to be very happy to meet her." She says.

"Okay, where are you?" I ask, thinking what she could be talking about.

"In the dining room. Come fast!" She hangs up.

I quickly take my purse and put my phone in it and head to the dining room after closing the room.

I enter to see Tae speaking to a woman in her late twenties. She looks beautiful and elegant.

"Oh there she is. Y/N, come over! This is Ms.Jung. She is the CEO of Jung cosmetics." Tae says.

I gulp. What? She is the CEO of Jung cosmetics? That's like the biggest brand around here.

"Good evening! My name is L/N Y/N. It's an honour meeting you. I love your products." I say, still surprised.

"Good evening! My name is Jung Crystal. I am happy that you like our products." She gives me a sweet smile.

"So Y/N, she asked me about my makeup and who did it. She is really impressed by your skills." Tae says, smiling brightly.

Wait, what? The Jung Crystal likes my makeup skills? Is this a dream?

"Really? Goodness, I can't say how happy that makes me." I say, unable to hide the excitement in my voice.

"So, I am actually doing a project. I saw a few of your works on Tae's phone. I really like your style. Would you like to join our company as part of a temporary team?" She asks.

My heart does a cartwheel. Did she just asked me if I wanted to join her company, temporarily. Ahhh!!!!!

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh my goodness! This is a dream come true." I say.

"Okay then I'll ask my assistant to send the details to your email address. I hope to witness a mind blowing performance." With that she walks out.

As soon as she is out, we start jumping around, holding hands.

"Is this a dream? Now, I no longer regret coming to this party." I say.

"Told you. My birthday magic is just working overtime. First Jimin, now an awesome opportunity." She elbows me.

"Oppa, I just met Jimin. There is nothing between us." I say, stopping and pouting.

"Yeah sure." She says, sarcastically.

We head back to the party. People are slowly starting to head home. It's twelve o'clock. The sky outside is dark.

We stand near the door and greet everyone as they go home.

Suddenly I see the girl who was with Jimin. She is walking towards us, clinging to Jungkook. Jimin is coming behind.

When Jimin sees me, he gives me a smile which I return. The girl suddenly looks at me coldly and leaves Jungkook to cling to Jimin.

We greet them as they head out. Just before stepping out Jimin hands me a folded piece of paper. I keep it in my purse.

After everyone is gone, I take my things and head to my house.

"Ya, Unnie , Is that you?" My little sister calls out, as I get in.

"Yes, Jiwoo. It's me. Why aren't you asleep yet? It's literally one o'clock in the morning." I say as I head to our room.

Our house is quite small and is only one storey tall. Me and my younger sister, Jiwoo, share a room.

"I was studying." She says. I walk to her desk and lift her textbook to see a diary beneath.

"You're writing your diary at this time? Aish! Go to sleep or mom will kill me." I say in a fed up tone.

She nods while laughing and heads to her bed. "Unnie, off the lights. I want to sleep." She whines. Her head pokes out of her blankets.

"Aww! Sweetheart, you will have to wait till I am ready." I say and do my evil laugh.

She turns around such that her back is turned to me and snuggles into the blankets.

I change my clothes and go the bathroom to clean up my makeup. I come back and take my things out of my purse.

As I am taking out the things, my eyes fall on the piece of paper Jimin gave me. I take it and see his number written on it.

I save his number in my contacts and plug in my phone to charge and switch off the lights. I get on my bed and fall asleep.