Not yet

I wake up for a short time but am immediately put to sleep by the nurse standing next to me.

When I finally get up, I sit up and take in the surroundings.

I am on a huge bed and the room seems like a hotel room. I am wearing loose clothes that I have no memory of wearing. It's a pretty red dress.

Jimin is laying next to me. I look at his wounded body and try to wake him.

As I move my body, I feel stiff and my body aches. I wonder how long I have been unconscious for.

Jimin stirs in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes.

"Y/N ...." he tries to sit up and I help him. "What's happening? What happened after we crashed?" His voice is raspy from the sleep.

I look at him and say in a raspy voice, "I have no idea what is happening."

We look around for some kind of a clue about our surroundings. We try to get up but both our bodies are weak and stiff.

We try to get our limbs to cooperate with us and move around the room.

I try to unlock the door but am unsuccessful as the door is locked with a key.

"Where do you think we are?" Jimin asks me.

"I have no idea." I reply as we look around the place. The room is basically empty.

It's pretty small and there is a bathroom to the side. We try to find something related to the situation but find nothing.

We sit on the bed and sigh. "What on earth is happening?" Jimin says, more to himself than to me.

The door opens and Yesung steps in. He quickly closes the door and hushes us as we get up.

"I am here to help. Hey, Jimin, I am guessing?" He shakes hands with a surprised Jimin.

"Yeah. You are?" Jimin asks him.

"Yesung. You two have been unconscious for about a week, so you're probably really weak and tired but we need to get going." Yesung holds both our hands and walks towards the door.

We quietly and slowly follow him and walk out of the room. He leads us through a poorly furnished but big house.

We go into a nearby room and Yesung closes the door. He signals us to follow him and he opens the closet.

He opens the hidden panel behind it and walks into a dark tunnel. He use his phone's light to light up the place.

We go through the tunnel and a flight of stairs. We follow Yesung till we reach a door.

He opens the door with a key and leads us into a small bright room. There is food on the table and a bunch of water bottles.

"Go ahead! Eat something!" He says, gesturing towards the food. My insides are burning up with hunger and thirst.

We immediately sit around the table and start eating. Yesung locks the door.

"Now, we need to get you out of here." He says as he sits down beside us.

"What even happened?" I ask.

"You were kidnapped by the gang members. The highest boss has some kind of a problem with you." He tells me.

Now, why on earth did my life have to be so 'perfect'?

My babies who are reading this story, I love you so much my chocolate fudge. Also, news : I started writing a new FF. I have been working on this idea for quite a long time and I really would be overjoyed if you would check out my new work.

It's called Confused and it's a Taemin (SHINee) FF

It's called Confused and it's a Taemin (SHINee) FF. Please show it some love. It would really make my day. *virtual hugs and kisses *

You can just go to my profile from here and check out all my works. Thank you for showering me with your love, sweethearts.