Kidnapped

I wake up when I feel water being sprinkled on my face. I slowly open my eyes and blink because of the bright light.

"Looks like she is up. Hey babe!" I hear some guy say. I try to move but I realise that I am tied up to a chair. I start to panic. What is happening?

I calm myself and I look towards the voice to see a skinny guy wearing ripped jeans and a black sleeveless tee. His hands are covered with tattoos.

"Babe, can you hear me?" He asks, slapping me softly on my cheeks.

"Who are you?" I ask. My eyes start to adjust to the light. I can see him better now.

"The name is Yesung. And you are Y/N, right?" He ask, bending down.

"Yeah. How do you know?" I ask. Suddenly a pain spreads from the back of my head to my neck. I close my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" He asks touching the part where I was hit. He pats it.

I nod. "Why am I here? How do you know me? What's happening?" I ask. I am panicking again and my voice is shaking.

"Are you scared, babe?" He laughs. "You will get those answers soon."

I open my eyes as the pain slowly subsides. I look at him again.

"You're really pretty, babe!" He exclaims and holds my chin.

"What are you doing?" My voice cracks.

The door opens and I hear a familiar voice scream, "UNNIE!"

"Jiwoo? Is that you?" My eyes focus on the shivering figure of my sister standing near the door trying to get to me but held back by another guy with a great build.

"Let me go!" She shouts at the guy. He looks at another guy.

I didn't notice this guy standing behind him. I take a good look at him.

He nods. I suddenly realise who he is. It's.......

"Jungkook?" I whisper.

The guy in the front lets Jiwoo go and she runs to me and hugs me.

"I was so worried about you. I am so sorry, Unnie." She says as she cries into my lap. She is sitting on the floor next to my chair, her hands around my waist.

"JIWOO, WHAT IS HAPPENING?" I shout. "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?"

The guy called Yesung laughs. "She wouldn't be very proud."

"I am sorry, Unnie." She continues crying. I struggle against my bondage.

"Untie her." Jungkook says in a calm voice. They are all inside and have locked the door.

Jungkook gives me a cold look. There is no emotion on his face.

I look at Jiwoo. Yesung whistles and unties me. I get up and stretch my stiff limbs.

I lift Jiwoo from the ground. "What is is happening?" I ask angrily. "Jiwoo? What do you have to do with this mess?"

"I am sorry, Unnie." She doesn't stop crying.

"We will leave you to talk." Jungkook says in a deep voice and heads out. The room empties except for Jiwoo and me.

Jiwoo speaks, "Sit down, Unnie! I'll explain." She pushes me down. I sit on the chair and give my full attention to her.

Four updates in one day? I am impressed.