Afterlife

Being admitted in the hospital and having to take rest due the car accident and week long starvation, Jimin and I couldn't see most of what when down when the police caught the gang and Crystal.

The police did make frequent visits for statements and witness accounts. But mostly I was surrounded by people I love and happy that everything was over, but was it?

It was almost two weeks after the arrest of the gang and its members, Yesung was set free for the help he provided to the authorities and so were Jungkook and my sister.

I am lying in my bedroom with Jimin as we cuddle up and talk about everything that happened.

Suddenly, the door opens, and Tae and my real parents walk into the room.

I string up from the bed and smile sheepishly at them. Jimin too gets up and runs his hand through his hair nervously.

"Y/N ..." Tae looks at me with an apologetic smile and coughs. "Your parents wanted to talk to you." She says as she slowly backs out of the room.

"So ... Jimin, can we talk to her for a second?" My mom says with a slight smile.

Jimin nods and runs out of the room.

"Y/N, the position of the CEO of Jung cosmetics is now vacant and if you're interested, you can earn the position." My dad says as he walks towards me and runs his hand through my hair.

"Yes, we would like to offer you a job at Jung cosmetics after you get your degree but Tae told me that you are good at makeup and you like the cosmetics so if you want, you can apply for a part time job for a post in the Makeup team as an artist. So that way you can become familiar with the company." My mom adds in.

"So what do you say ...?" My dad asks me.

"Yes! Definitely! I would love to do that. Thank you omma, appa!!" I say as I hug them both tightly.

We go out for dinner with Hoseok and Jiwoo after that and later they drop us off at the apartment.

As Hoseok, Jiwoo and I go up the elevator, Hoseok asks Jiwoo, "So are you going to be living with Jungkook now?" We laugh.

"Aish oppa, it's just for a week, after that I am moving in with Unnie." Jiwoo says as she turns red. We all laugh and hug each other.

I get off at my floor and say goodbye to my siblings. I go to apartment and find it empty with a note on the table.

"Sorry Y/N, my parents asked me to go with them for the Ad campaign in Paris so I'll be gone for a week. I am so sorry. I'll call you every day and as always love you baby!!
-Tae"

I smile as I read the note. She's the sweetest.

My train of thoughts is interrupted by a knock on the door. I run to the door and open it to find Jimin in a blue three piece suit, holding a rose, looking into my eyes.

"Hey Y/N! Tae asked me to keep you company!" He said as he hands me the rose.

"And this is how you dress for a sleepover?" I ask him as I lead him in.

"Oh I don't think we will be needing clothes." He says with a smug tone.

"Aish you naughty boy!" I say as I playfully slap his arm. We both laugh as I fall on to the couch and take of my heels. I am wearing a formal red dress with a slit up my left thigh.

"Can I join you there?" Jimin asks me taking off his coat and placing it on the arm of the couch.

"You need to ask me for permission?" I ask as I pat the couch.

He smirks and gets on top of me and kisses me softly. I smile against his soft lips as I pull him closer.

Abruptly, a ringtone slices through the warm air. Jimin gets off me and hands me my phone with a disappointed pout.

I smile as I take the phone from him and notice that it's from Hoseok.

"Y/N ... there is an emergency ..." his cold voice pushes out all my jolliness.

"What happened oppa?" I ask as I grip the phone tightly with both hands and Jimin starts to look concerned.

Well, this adventure isn't ending so soon. Continue reading to find more.

Thank you for everything you guys are doing for me. It makes my day. Thank you so much.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.