Unexpected visit

~SCHOOL SKIP~ I was walking home alone wynter had some after school thing on Tuesdays and Thursdays so im a loner. I took the long way home since I actually have to go to my house today. I went through the woods I couldn't help it it was so pretty and it calmed me down. I've been in the woods for 5 minutes and I'm getting paranoid I don't know why I never get paranoid when im here. 'SNAP' I stopped walking and turned towards the direction of the noise. Nothing. I kept walking. 'stop being so paranoid' I'm sorry it's just - 'just that your a baby and can't take animals' ugh your so mean. 'SNAP' This time it was in front of me. "Who's there?" no reply. "come on I don't bite.." nothing. "Just come out please I just wanna - " "hello blade" oh..my..god him it's him from yesterday. JEFF that's Jeff. He's beautiful. .in all honesty he really is. "Jeff.." he looked surprised. "yeah that's me! How'd you know?" I smirked. "I've had my fair share of research and fangirling" he laughed but saw I had a confused look on my face. "what's wrong?" I looked down. " y-your not gonna kill me?" he shook his head. "no..atleast not yet". I shivered. "cold?" "n-no". I had just realised how dark it was and it was getting colder. I guess jeff realized too and said "here..come on I'll take you home" as much as I wanted to go anywhere but home I said okay. "why are you being so nice to me?" he looked down ..wait was he blushing? OH MY GOD I MADE HIM BLUSH!!! "I-i don't know..your different" ok it was my turn to blush. "t-thanks.." he nodded and he took my hand in his. We arrived at my house and I looked back at him. "d-do you wanna come in..?" 'WHAT THE HELL YOU DO REALIZE YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOTHER RIGHT?' oh..right window! -mental facepalm-. "Would you like to come in?" he nodded hesitantly. "I mean my mom's home so you'll have to go through my window.." he nodded then disappeared around the corner. I turned the doorknob and walked in praying my mom was asleep.I smelt something burning and rushed to the kitchen to find my mom trying to make dinner. Oh god. "MOM WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" she glared at me and put the last of the fire out. "where have you been?" "in the woods.." she slapped me then pushed me down and started kicking me repeatedly until I started coughing up blood."go to your room you little bitch" that's the last I heard of her she walked out of the kitchen grabbed her keys and left. I stayed there until I heard feet walking down the stairs. I tried to get up but ended up turning around and falling on the floor once again. "blade are you okay what happened?" Jeff. why does he care he's a killer shouldn't he enjoy me being in pain? He carried me upstairs bridal style and layed me on my bed. "do you have a first-aid kit?" I nodded and pointed to my bathroom still coughing up blood. He came and started treating my injuries. The last thing I saw was his beautiful face before I passed out.