Chapter two

Jonah's POV
Right now it's like noon and all the guys want to go to lunch. Leah is taking forever in the shower so I invited Daniel over to play video games.

Leah finally got out of the shower and got dressed and came downstairs.

"Oh! Hey Daniel." Leah said.

"Hi..." Daniel said turning a little bit red.

I kind of glared at him. I guess I looked a little too mad because Daniel got pretty scared. After that we left.

We went to KFC for lunch. All the guys were already there and they already ordered food. We were late because Leah took forever.

"So Leah, we are going to a party later today. Wanna go with us? It would be the perfect chance to "catch up" with Daniel." Corbyn said.

Leah turns red. Well redder than usual.

"Oh my gosh! Leah I'm pretty sure Daniel likes Leah but she can't like him back!" I thought to myself.

"No! You can't go to that party. There will be drinks and your too young." I said.

"So are you." She said.

"That's not the point." I said not able to think of a come back.

After that we didn't talk about the party. We just ate chicken. Then me, leah, and Daniel all went home.

Leah's POV
Jonah's not the boss of me so I'm going to that party. As soon as we got home I went up to my room and texted Daniel.

(D-daniel  l-Leah)

L- Daniel!!!

D-what???

L-you are going to help me sneak out and go to that party.

D-are you sure? Won't your brother get mad?

L-I don't care if he's mad. He can get over it.

D-alright i'll help.

Alright now all I have to do is get ready. I put on this really nice shiny gold dress and but on black heels. I put on eyeliner mascara and lipstick. All I did to my hair was straiten it and put it in a ponytail. Now I was ready to sneak out.