Chapter fifteen

Leah's POV
"Don't look now but Kristy is here." I told Jonah.

"Why is that psychopath in claifornia?" He asked.

"Why would you think I know the answer to that Jonah?"

He just shrugged his shoulders as he ordered popcorn. I kept looking at Kristy. I never liked her and she always hated me.

(Flashback 9 years ago)
I was so happy Jonah agreed to plays dolls with me today. Since her turned eleven he said he was to old for it but he would play with me for my birthday. I'm also happy that I turned 6 years old today but the real reason I'm super happy is because Kristy won't come over today.

At least that's what I thought until she knocked on the door. Jonah answered the door and hugged her when she came in. I hate her but I never say anything because my brother gets so happy when she's around.

I'm not one of those little sisters who just hates her brothers girlfriends for no reason though.

When Jonah leaves me and Kristy alone she always hits me. She makes Jonah mad at me because I pull her fake red hair but she doesn't tell her that she hit me. She wishes she had hair like mine.

Jonah and Kristy went upstairs. Usually I would be okay with it because it happens a lot but it wont happen on my birthday.

I ran upstairs and into Jonah's room. Jonah told me to talk to Kristy while he put up the dolls.

"BITCH!" I yelled at her.

"That's why your brother left you because he likes me better." She said.

"Exactly MY brother! Mine!" I yelled as she smacked me across the face.

"You bitch kristy! Don't touch Leah ever again and don't ever come to my house ever again!" Jonah yelled at her.

"Jonah." Our mom yelled from downstairs.

"Sorry mom." He said.

He grabbed Kristy and pushed out of the room and slammed the door.

I smiled to myself as tears streamed down my face from when she hit me. Jonah is the best brother ever.