Chapter 24

Leahs POV
Zach stepped in front of Kristy and gives Daniel a "calm her down" look.

"No. You are mates with someone who kidnapped all of us who also happens to be her brothers ex. Its okay if she's upset." He said.

God I love Daniel. He so amazing.

"No its not okay. I can't help who my mate is." Zach said.

Damn it! He has a point! 

"I can still be mad that you didn't bother telling anyone. I don't care about the fact that you're dating Kristy I just don't like her. And I don't like the fact that you wouldn't even tell my brother. He's really hurt that his best friend would do that to him." I said.

"Well he can get over it and so can you because I love Kristy and if you want to be around me than you'll be around her too!" Zach yelled.

I was so close.  I was so damn close to knocking out his yellow ass teeth!

"Stop yelling at her. She didn't do anything." Daniel said still leaning against the table.

"She doesn't like Kristy! She did do something!" Zach yelled at him.

"Stop wasting your breath babe. Ill handle this." Kristy said as she stepped in front of Zach and smacked me.

Oh hell no. You wanna go bitch lets go.

I grabbed her hair on the back of her head and slammed her face into my knee. She pulled my legs out from under me so I fell and pulled her down with me. I used my powers to get her off of me then shot one of those fireballs at her. This time she couldn't dodge be side she was in shock so it hit her and she fell to the floor. Everyone in taco bell was staring at us with wide eyes.

"We gotta go." Daniel whispered in my ear as he grabbed my arm and we left.