Chapter 38

Daniels POV
I was waiting for leah to finish getting ready. I told her to meet me outside when she was done but she takes forever. At least she's almost done.

After a few more minutes Leah came outside. I grabbed her waist and kissed her.

"Hey cupcake." I said.

"I hate that name pinkie." She whined.

"Well I hate the name pinkie." I said.

"I only call you that when you call me cupcake so if you don't want me to call you pinkie don't call me cupcake." She said.

Good point.

"What took so long?" I asked.

"Kortney was crying. Any way where are we going?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"What the hell Daniel?" She asked annoyed.

"Well I've never been to Greece before so I don't know where anything is. We should just walk around and look for cool stuff to do." I said.

"Ugh. You are so extra. You're lucky i love you." She said as we started walking.

"I love you too." I said kissing her cheek.

"See. Extra." She said pointing to me

"You know you love me." I said.

"Well duh. I just said that." She said.

"Hey look! A fountain!" I said.

"Wanna race to it?" She asked.

I nodded and we ran towards the fountain. Leah won but I let her win. Kinda... When we got there we took like fifty million pictures but Leah only actually liked 3 of them and I looked so weird weird in those three. Oh well.

Mackenzie's POV
"Jonah!" I yelled for him to come upstairs.

He came in the room and sat next to me on the bed. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and looked down at me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Jonah... I'm pregnant."