Chapter eighteen

Daniels POV
I have been wondering around looking for Leah for hours. Its like to two in the morning right now.

I'm so tired but I can't sleep until I find leah. Jonah called me and told me kristy's address so I went there and waited on the rest of the guys to show up.

When they finally got there we knocked on the door. Well Zach did because we didn't want her to recognize jonah. The rest of us hid.

She tried to close the door when he started asking about leah but she couldn't because Zach was holding it open.

"Listen I don't like her either. I want to know if I can help." He lied.

After he said that she let him inside.

Zach's POV
I went inside her house and it was literally trashed. There were books everywhere and freaking cat hair. I'm allergic to framing cat hair.

I left the door cracked a little so the guys could open it. She led me to the back of the house where she was keeping Leah. I texted the guys and told them to come in.

They burster through the door behind us and then... Nothing.

Leah's POV
"I can't believe you did that!" I yelled at Kristy.

"Shut up! No one wants to hear you talk!" She yelled back. She put the guys all blacked out in this big glass fucking tank with me. Then she left.

About an hour later they all woke up. The first thing Jonah did was hug me then he started trying to break the glass. Same with Daniel.

The rest of the guys stay and sat with me.

"They really think you wouldn't have already tried to break the glass." Corbyn said.

"Hey dumb asses. That's not gonna work she has a spell on it or something because that glass doesn't break." I said.

"Well we have to do something." Jonah said.

"We will because I have a plan."