Chapter 26

Leah's POV
Oh my gosh!!!!! Jonah knows im pregnant!!!!! That's so weird!!!! And he's cool with it!!!! I think he might be sick because that doesn't happen with Jonah!!!!!

Whatever. Daniel already knows so he went to get food for me. He's the best I love him. He came to my house with like six boxes of cookies!!! Oh my gosh i love him!!!!!!

I ran up and hugged him but only for like a second then i took the cookies and sat down. I feel kinda bad because im enough to deal with normally but now I'm pregnant so I'm even more extra. I told him to sit down with me and I gave him a cookie.

"Can I have another one?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Why not? " He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

Is it bad that I'm gonna start using that as an excuse for everything? No its not bad. Its amazing!

I told him everything about Zach and Kristy too. He wasn't happy that I wanted to help them but I don't care. I'm pregnant.

Zach came over again but he looked super scared this time.

"You need to hide!" He yelled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Kristy is trying to kill you because she thinks i cheated with you." He said.

"How do you say that so casually?" Daniel asked.

Zach shrugs his shoulders and pushed me in the closet.

"EXCUSE YOU! I could have gotten into the closet by myself! You didn't need to push me!" I yelled at him.

"Be careful. She's pregnant." Daniel said.

"Congrats man." Zach said.

Daniel and Zach ran out of the house and went over to Daniel's.
Excuse them! Are they seriously just going to leave me? Fine then when I get out of here I'm gonna eat all of their ice cream!