Chapter 21

Jonah's POV
"You need to teach her how to use her powers." Jack said.

"Excuse you! I could beat you any day." Leah said.

"How?" He asked.

"Because we are good friends and you would never hurt me there for I would win." She said.

"True." I said.

"Oh Leah! Me and the guys have something to do but Daniel is staying here to babysit some of our friends puppies so can you help him?" I asked.

"Dog puppies of wolf puppies?" She asked.

"Wolf puppies but either way you would say yes." I said.

"Yea probably. You guys go we'll stay here." She said as we left.

We walked out right as the puppies walked in. They didn't really walk they ran. I kinda fell bad for leaving them alone with those kids but whatever we have business.

I had stuff do to for the band I don't know what the other guys had to do.

Zachs POV
I was waiting outside the door for like 10 minutes before I knocked. I was kinda scared to honestly. If anyone found out about this the guys would kill me but i had to do it to get everyone cool again.

After another five minutes of waiting she opened the door.

"I didn't know you were coming Zach." She said.

"Yea babe. I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't mess with Leah any more. I know you don't like each other." I said.

"Why does it matter if I mess with her? Do you two have something going on?" She asked.

"No. She's my best friends sister so I want you to leave her alone." I said.

"No promises." She said.

"Please, if anyone finds out I made you do that they would kill me. If you leave them alone they won't find out." I said.

"Fine." She said.

"Thanks Kristy. I love you babe."