8

I'M BACK!!! So, I am going to continue this story. I only own my OCs ~º¤º~
____________________________________

Skippin' Bell test~
Haruka's P.O.V-

Sakura was looking at me, her eyes holding deep regret. I couldn't blame her, it wasn't her fault. Mom would force her to wear dresses, and her 'crush' in Sasuke was forced, so 'You won't become a disgrace like your brother!'. She would help me treat my wounds when the villagers would hit me with rocks  because I befriended Naruto.

But then Mom found out, and she  brought in a Yamanaka (one of the evil ones >:( ) to erase her memories of being nice to me and replace them with Mom's beliefs, cruelty, and fangirlness. Mom was a fangirl of Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime. Wait...oh yeah! Naruto's father!

I remember how Sakura suffered...

Flashback~

I was barely 7 years old, my tiny body scurrying to see big sister. I stopped when I heard her cries and hid, scared. Peeking out, I saw sister with a dress, mom tightening it more.

"Stop crying Sakura! You need to be pretty for Sasuke Uchiha!"

"But mama, I don't like him!"

"You're supposed to like him, young lady! Don't you be a disgrace like your brother!"

After mom put her the dress, Sakura had to put on heels. My sister isn't like this. She is a tomboy, wearing pants and big t-shirts. She loves to play with me, and treats my injuries when I get hurt. She loves to get dirty in the mud, and is strong, funny, and beautiful. After mom left, big sister started crying, so I left my hiding place and hugged her.

"Big sister, I will always love you how you are."

"T-thank y-you *hiccup* l-little b-brother..."

At the same time we said, "Promise me you will never leave my side."

We both made a pinkie swear, that we would always be together forever. No matter what one did, we would always believe them and stick to their side.

But that promise meant nothing for mother.

And we both were silently watching, in tears, as 'Sakura' hurt me...

Flashback end *-*~

I sighed at the memory. It turned out that the Yamanaka sealed sister's consciousness and created a new persona, sealing the memories and creating new ones. I guess during my panick attack, she fought and won control over her body and mind.

Sister and I were hand in hand now, chatting like we used to. We bought ourselves Dango.

"So I was seriously like that to Naru?" She winced, obviously ashamed. Naruto, Sister, and I were friends before the brainwashing. I nodded, and she facepalmed.

"God I was such a dumba**."

"Sister!"

"What? You know you love me~. But first, let's *shudders* go shopping to change out of this horrendous clothing! Like, what the f*ck is this sh*t?!"

"Erm...technically, you chose those clothes."

"Ah hell nah! I tried telling the plastic chick that those clothes are horrendous, but nooo, she ignored me and labeled me as 'Inner Sakura'. Oh yeah, have you seen sensei? He is a hunk!"

I blushed bright red. I wasn't used to big sister telling me this things. "Big sister!"

"What? It's true!"

(And all the Kakashi fangirls will either try to assassinate her or will agree with her)

"But you shouldn't say that in public..." I looked around and saw the villagers staring at us, some whispering and pointing at us.

"Girl, you should stay away from him! He is a demon himself!" Oh sh*t.

"What did you say?" An evil aura surrounded her, and her hair flying reminded me of Kushina...

"That you shou- *BAM!* *CRASH!*"

"DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY BROTHER OR NARUTO! IF YOU DO, I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!"

Uh-oh. Mini-Kushina-mode, activated. Should I stop her rampage? Nah....
____________________________________

Hello, I decided to continue this story. Sakura being brainwashed was just an idea of mine, just because lots of people bash Sakura, and I want to be one of the ones that don't. Plus, I kinda like Sakura!

Fun fact: The only characters I hate are: Orochimaru and Naraku. Are both siblings or what? (Naraku's from InuYasha) but I have a love-hate for Zeref (Fairy Tail).