12/15

Louis' POV

I was just folding some of Harry's clean clothes in the living room when Anne walked in.

"Hey Louis."

"Hi Anne." I smiled brightly at her as I folded. I was at least trying to make myself useful while staying in her home.

"Listen, I gave Harry some money yesterday. I want you guys to go up to Top Shop and buy yourself some clothes to keep here, okay?"

"Uh- I guess but-"

"I don't want you disagreeing. You are welcome here and you need clothing! Harry is getting ready now. Why don't you go on up and get ready as well!"

"Okay. I'll fold the rest of these later," I smiled softly as I rose from my spot on the couch.

"Don't worry about them sweetie. I'll do them! Harry's a grown boy and can't even fold his own clothing! How silly is that?"

"Pretty funny," I chuckled. Anne smiled at me and quietly took my place and started folding Harry's clothes. I turned around and headed towards the stairs. I took my time climbing each stair carefully then went to Harry's room.

When I opened the door I didn't expect to see him sitting on his bed with his shirt half on. It hung around his neck with one sleeve on his right arm. The other sleeve rested on his shoulder revealing his bicep. His face was cast down looking at his phone. My breath caught in my throat as his eyes quickly flicked up to me at the noise of the door.

"Uhh- I'm sorry I didn't know you were still changing, I'll just go wait out there-"

"No it's okay," Harry smiled almost too cockily.

"What?"

"It's fine, I'm not naked or anything," he laughed as he pulled the shirt over the rest of his body. What a shame..

"Okay," I said breathily. I walked further in the room and pulled off my shirt. I grabbed a clean one from on top of Harry's dresser and pulled it on.

I decided to just leave my pants on because they were some blue colored jeans I threw on earlier. I grabbed both belt loops and hopped a little to pull them up. As I stared at myself in the body mirror I could see Harry behind me glancing at my lower body. I turned around and caught his eyes quickly. A blush covered his cheeks and he looked away bashfully.

"Is there something wrong with these pants?" I asked worried as I turned to try to look at the back of my legs. He cleared his throat quickly and answered,

"No, nothing wrong I was just uh- there was a fuzz stuck to them but it fell off when you pulled them up."

"Oh okay," I smiled and turned back around in the mirror to see all angles of myself. I actually didn't look too bad today.

"So we're going to Top Shop?"

"Yeah. My mum wanted me to spoil you today. She still doesn't know why you've been staying here with us but she sensed that you needed it," Harry admitted.

"When are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know," he replied softly.

I looked away and decided to put my shoes on.

"You almost ready?" Harry asked as he played with his hair in the mirror.

"Yeah, just need to tie my shoes."

He turned around and walked toward me then squatted. "I'll do it for you."

"I can tie my own shoes Harry," I replied lamely with a roll of my eyes and a playful smirk.

"Just let me do this for you! You're such a whiner!" He said playfully.

"That's because you baby me too much!" I accused him, flashing a small smile.

He finished tying my shoes and rested his hands on my knees. He sat up a little and looked into my eyes.

"Maybe I want to baby you." He murmured quietly. His face was serious this time and I could feel myself grow uncomfortable under his stare.

"Uh, okay? I mean- thanks? I don't really know what to say to that.."

"Then don't say anything at all."

I didn't know what to do as he just looked at me so I kinda looked at him kinda looked away. After a moment he finally nodded a little in confirmation that I wasn't going to pay attention to him and stood up with a sigh.

"We should get going."

"Yeah that's probably a good idea," I agreed and stood up. I didn't need to grab anything since I didn't have a phone and I wasn't driving so I watched as Harry pocketed his phone and grabbed the keys.

We headed to the car in silence after saying good bye to Anne and headed off to Top Shop. Aaawkward.

-

Update!! Hope you guys liked it.

Thoughts?

Why do you think Harry is acting so weird?