One Last Night

Three quick knocks rattled on your door as you set the final note on top of the box. "I'm coming you called as you double checked the set up.

"Perfect!" You smiled

"Perfect!" You smiled. "I'm coming," you opened the door to find Aaliyah, Maia, Sydney, and Shuri grinning up at you.
"Hey!" They all yelled barging into the room.
"I brought Champagne and candy, Maia and Sydney are going to work on your hair and Shuri brought more food!" Aaliyah squealed falling onto the sleeping bags. You laughed as everyone discovered their boxes.
Shuri gasped and tears welled in her eyes as she opened hers.

 "Oh Kaia," she she sniffled as you wrapped her in a hug

"Oh Kaia," she she sniffled as you wrapped her in a hug. "I love you so much," you whispered, "you are a strong,amazing young woman and you are drop dead gorgeous.

Everyone awwed as you pointed at their boxes. "Well open them!" You laughed. "Shuri you have another one too," everyone pried open their boxes and pulled out their robes.

"These are so cute Kaia," Sydney gushed as they slipped them on

"These are so cute Kaia," Sydney gushed as they slipped them on. You quietly grabbed yours and walked out of the bathroom.
You smiled as everyone gazed at yours. "It's so real now," you giggled nervously as you gestured at the seats. "What should we do first?"
Soon everyone sat down and the conversation floated throughout the room as the night went on.
Later as everyone was lounging around on the balcony of the room you sighed before rolling over. "What's wrong?" Sydney asked as she started gathering trash.
"I miss him," You sighed sitting up as Maia walked over with hair supplies. "Really Kaia," she said as she plopped down in the chair behind you. You act like he's on the other side of the planet and not the other side of the palace." Everyone laughed. A bewildered Shuri entered the room before plopping down. As Aliyah started to stretch your hair Sydney ran out from the main bedroom. "I've got alcohol and a list full of fun questions. I'm thinking it's time for drunk never have I ever." She laughed as she sat down in between you and  Shuri on the floor in the pillows. "Shuri, are you old enough to drink?" you asked. She shook her head no sadly, "it's fine, I won't tell if you don't. Just don't get her drunk please. I'll have T'Challa all up my..." a knock interrupted your sentence. You looked at the door. "Were you all expecting someone?" You stared at each of our friends in turn. "No we weren't, were you?" Sydney said as you got up and moved towards the door. When you opened it you revealed Dr. Sijekula. "I'm sorry to interrupt your grace but the king informed me you'd most likely be up and I thought you'd want your results from the tests." She handed you a Manila envelope with the royal seal on it. You smiled at her, " Thank you doctor Sijekula."
"No problem your grace," she grabbed your arm as you turned away, " and your grace, congratulations," she smiled before bowing and walking away.
You ran back into the room and tore open the envelope. There the words stared right back at you.
Urine Sample Pregnancy Hormone Test
Results: Positive
You dropped the envelope and ran to the discarded first boxes. You lifted each one up and grabbed the letters that you'd hidden. You collected your emotions and walked out on to the balcony. Before we start drinking I'd like for you guys to open these. You handed everyone their letters.