[1]AWKWARD

Jo's POV:

" I'm sorry I couldn't do it to her!" I try to tell him no but he wouldn't have it.

"No, I'm sorry, sorry that I like you and not her, I understand Ashtyn still likes me, but it's been two years since we broke up, I've moved on! I like you Jo, Okay!"Parkers monologue kinda moved me but I couldn't do this to my best friend.

"Okay, look, I like you, and have since 6th grade, but Ash 'claimed' you, and I so wanna be your Girlfriend and I so wanna kiss you and be with you for the rest of the 12th grade but, she still crys at 10:00 PM every night and I still have to comfort her every night, and I-" I was cut off by a kiss, and not just a peck, it wasn't exactly making out but it was something." I'll think about it..." I reply after breaking off.

"Thought you'd change your mind, see you at school... girlfriend?"

"Not yet."

"Mm kay, later then." He ends walking backwards towards his car. Which he ends up stumbling into trying to look cool. I giggle and walk to my car.

And that wasn't even the beginning.

********************

FIRST CHAPTER TO MY FIRST BOOK AND THE FIRST WORD WAS " 1 READ FROM ME LETS TRY TO MAKE IT TO 5 PLS VOTE! EVERYTHING IN HERE IS COMPLETELY FAKE! JO IS A GIRL NAME JOE IS A BOY NAME.