[5] Ashtyn... apology?

JO'S POV**

.

.

.

"Heard ya had a sleepover." Ashtyn was eating Keira and Kirsten alive!! From what I understand everyone was invited... Ashtyn, Danielle, and Caroline had their own slumber party.

"We did.." Keira started "Heard ya couldn't come." Kirsten finished.

Ashlyn and Devon came bubbling in, going on about something. "Ok, so.. we're at the trash can throwing away our... 'food'." Devon begins and ushers Ashlyn to finish. "And ya know the cute new guy.. Gabe?..get this he said... 'Hey do you know where I could get milk that's not expired?'!" Devon gave her a glare "Ok, Fine, he just said "Hey", but it's a start!"Ashlyn finished "He's not that cute though." Devon added in.

"Wait.. is this a good time to tell you the story or should it wait?" Ashlyn obliviously realized and Keira elbowed her like she was an idiot.

"No, it's fine, I was just moving to their table" She pointed to the 'cool' table, "Now I have just the more reason, Cousin." She said the last part with one of those evil smiles and the kinda sorta sarcastic voice.

"IN LAW! COUSIN IN LAW!!!" Ashlyn shouted out

"I have a feeling you wish you're Aunt never married her sorry Uncle." I commented with a hunch.

"It's not Mr. Tubbs fault.. he's fine, I just hate his niece!" She replied, Keira finishing the sentence with her, it's like Ashlyn's their other triplet!

Well anywho, I really don't like the way Ashtyn finished her sentence, it was like she's, plotting something! And whatever it is I'll get to the bottom of it!

**************************************************************************

I SO FELT LIKE I WAS ON SOME SPY TV SHOW AT THE LAST PART ANYWHO I'M AT 38 READS LAST TIME I CHECKED, 40?

I LOVE MY READERS😘😘I REALLY DO😘!!!

ALL FAKE