[4]Sleepover

JO'S POV::

"Omg ok so... what do you wanna talk about?" Gracie asks everyone

"How many people are there... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11... oh crap Ashtyn, Caroline, and Danielle aren't here, I wasn't there, what's up with Ashtyn?" Keira asks and I answer.

"Well I kinda started dating Parker and apparently that's against the 'best friend code' or something." I explain

"You in deep girl." Kirstin says, I swear Keira and Kirsten are inseparable, sure they're twins and all but still...

"Can we talk about something else... ANYTHING else?" I wonder

" Well... we could talk about the other boys?" Mary wonders, she's not even the boy crazy one.

"Sure, so as you know the girls ask boys dance is coming up... and I want to ask Trey but I'm not sure if I want to or naw." Sophie lays that on the table for everyone to dissolve. Keira whispers something to Kirsten and they giggle. Then they tell it to all of us.

" You know, Forget about Trey"... Keira starts "Ask Phillip." Kirsten finishes. There's a silence... then everyone starts cracking up "Totally kidding!" They explain between fits.

" On a more serious note," Keira manages to get out " I think Camiren's gonna ask me out and I'm not sure what to say..."

"Say no sarcastically, it's like your thing or something." Ivy suggests.

"That's what I said, Like 4 flippin times!!" Megan practically shouts.

"Omg... 4 times was like, twice., and don't wake up our parent's they'd flippin... flip." Kirsten explains.

"I wanna live here".. I start but the twins cut me off.

"Stop it" they say at the same time modestly and exchange a glare.

Devon snorts and Lauren barely looks up and gets back to whatever's on her phone.

" No seriously.. I love how your house is literally on the beach and how its built... like your guys's room pops out of your house and its glass walls and how big and awesome it is." I finish

" Well when there's 15 people in your house".... Keira starts and gets cut off by Kirsten with " You need a big one."

Devon and Lauren's jaws dropped, there new and don't know of their massive family.

" Yeah, IKR, there's Keira and Kirsten, their little triplets, Kristen, Tristen, and Kayla, their older quints, Josh, Marty, Monique, Lynetta, and Liam, their parents, and three Grandparents." Mary explains. "Then don't forget their two dogs Rufus, Chaka Khan, and Gizwatt, there hamster."

"Wow!" Lauren speaks for the first time all night.

"Didn't they get fish too?" Wonders Ivy

"Who wants s'mores?" Kirsten asks.

"ME!" Gracie whisper shouts while getting up.

*******************^

Sorry so Short, it took like an hour, thought it was longer, but thanx fer 5 ENTIRE READS... 10?